Black Friday [EU] sales up! What you gonna buy ?

Natsuu24

Nothing, any games I'm interested in this sale have a physical version available and I rather have that, even if I have to pay more for it, was expecting at least 50% off FF VII or Walking Dead Michonne, or at least some DLC (seriously, why have a sale on the complete pack of Muramasa and never the DLC? I don't want to buy the game again... :shakefist: )

That being said Duke Nukem Forever and Rambo are tempting at 3€ <_<

Just got Crysis 1 (easy plat) 

Crysis 2 (try and get the plat)

other than that maybe G.o.W Collection as i never really played them properly on the PS2.

Nothing, any games I'm interested in this sale have a physical version available and I rather have that, even if I have to pay more for it, was expecting at least 50% off FF VII or Walking Dead Michonne, or at least some DLC (seriously, why have a sale on the complete pack of Muramasa and never the DLC? I don't want to buy the game again... :shakefist: )

That being said Duke Nukem Forever and Rambo are tempting at 3€ <_<

Don't do it Duke Nukem is so clunky and the A.I is horrible if you can stand it then hats off to you!

Honestly, pretty shit sale IMO.

I might buy Tearaway Unfolded, that's it.

For others I recommend checking out:

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS4 version cost quite a bit more than the PS3 and Vita)

Life is Strange (I assume this one is pretty cheap atm)

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (if you're into more fun shooters with RPG elements)

inFamous Second Son + First Light (if you're into those)

Digimon Story (should be decently priced, but you can probably find disc version at around the same price)

Ratchet & Clank collection (very cheap, great 3D platformers, might also want to check out Jak & Daxter)

Dragon Age Origins (and maybe II, but these games have tons of DLCs, so I really recommend just getting the "ultimate edition" on disc)

Lost Dimension (if this one is cheap, it's actually a pretty neat little tactical RPG with murder mystery plot)

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zero (pretty damn cheap if you haven't played it already)

Sly Trilogy (should be pretty cheap)

Mass Effect Trilogy (very cheap)

Batman TellTale (if you're into these games)

Oh, and this might be a popular/unpopular reaction to the sale, but where's the indies?!?! I was hoping to pick up a shit ton of indies for a really good price. Very very disappointed about this!!

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

It's not quite the sale I hoped for but I've still found stuff I'm happy to grab on sale - picked up Tearaway Unfolded and both Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Trilogies.

All games I like with the added bonus of a minimum of 10 platinums (13 if Sly Trilogy is cross-buy) for £17.87? That'll do me.

Sly Trilogy (for Vita only it seems, but should be pretty cheap)

I saw this, but if you click on the item on sale it says "CROSS-BUY • Buy The Sly Trilogy for either PlayStation®Vita or PS3™ and you’ll net the other version AT NO EXTRA COST through Cross-Buy." so should get them both.

Just a warning, saw that Mafia 2 is for sale. Don't buy it if your looking for the 100% as the dlc has been delisted from the store. I think the only way to get the dlc now is to buy the platinum hits version of Mafia 2 (Physical Copy) so save yourself some money. Please correct me if i am wrong. Thank you.

Doh! Just saw this now after I bought it. Oh well, didn't cost much and I am not overly fussed about 100%

Thanks anyway.

Just bought Skyrim SE. 51% off just a few weeks after its release!

If only it was just a few weeks after release. It's a 5 years old game with upgraded graphics you already got on PC, little to no mod support, still lots of glitches, and it's fully priced... I paid around half of what it cost now for the complete edition on PS3 many years ago...

Still frustrated they didn't do a proper indie sale too! That was what I was the most hoping for!

I'll buy probably Nothing Honestly.

The only really Huge New Deal are Infamous, Killzone and Odin Sphere all the other games i've seen them already on sale at that price or it's not like for example Fifa for 40/45? It's that big of a deal.

So I'll pass i think i really have to get the PsPlus now, can't buy anything else....

I was Hoping for something like NA but not, still ahve to wait for Omega Quintet at 10 € or less.... (Well was 8 last sale but only with the Plus without was 23...)

Edited by Puriddu9427

Oh, and this might be a popular/unpopular reaction to the sale, but where's the indies?!?! I was hoping to pick up a shit ton of indies for a really good price. Very very disappointed about this!!

I also thought this. There are some Indies on my wishlist where I hoped that they would be put onto sale but nothing. Might grab Lovers for PS4 though as it's still on sale till midnight.

• Like 1

I also thought this. There are some Indies on my wishlist where I hoped that they would be put onto sale but nothing. Might grab Lovers for PS4 though as it's still on sale till midnight.

I was hoping for that as well, as I had over 60 digital only games on my wishlist with a lot of them being indies. Although, I already figured that this would be a mainstream focused sale at overall poor prices. Glad this gets rotated out in a week, to make room for something more appealing (hopefully).

• Like 1

If only it was just a few weeks after release. It's a 5 years old game with upgraded graphics you already got on PC, little to no mod support, still lots of glitches, and it's fully priced... I paid around half of what it cost now for the complete edition on PS3 many years ago...

Still frustrated they didn't do a proper indie sale too! That was what I was the most hoping for!

Yup, 269NOK is still a great deal of money for the game you accurately describe. I'm just a sucker for Skyrim and couldn't resist this offer (seeing as the normal price is 549NOK). For some reason Skyrim is the ultimate Christmas game for me.  ^_^ 

I was thinking in buying the new Hitman game, but I wanted your opinions first, should I wait for January and buy the physical copy (with hopefully the platinum) or should I buy it now for 30€ from the Store?

Also, Do you have any suggestions up to 30€? I play a little of everything :P

Im buying  nothing. I thought it would be a proper sale but 95% of these games are cheaper to buy on amazon and the other 5% of games will be cheaper when black Friday actually start online in 9 hours. Was expecting it to be full of indie games/digital only games but instead its full of AAA games that i have already played or am getting for Christmas. I was hoping for INSIDE to be on the sale.