Black Friday [EU] sales up! What you gonna buy ?

Natsuu24

Just got Crysis 1 (easy plat) 

Crysis 2 (try and get the plat)

other than that maybe G.o.W Collection as i never really played them properly on the PS2.

Don't do it Duke Nukem is so clunky and the A.I is horrible if you can stand it then hats off to you!

I don't really care, I want to play the game for s**** and gigles anyway, and you can't go wrong with 3€.

Edited by Devil_Spooky

Since you should obviously play both PS3 and Vita version, buy it :awesome:

Nah, seriously. Vita trilogy is more than worth for 20 pounds. Plus, Arland trilogy has fantastic optimization (contrary to newest Ateliers :/) so you may even enjoy it more on Vita xD Though, for me, Atelier stays a console series so I'll be only playing Plus versions for the additional content (read Ayesha with proper voices :awesome:

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear it has good optimisation unlike a certain a certain other Vita game. :P

Even if the series is better suited to console, £20 for all three games is too hard to pass up. I just purchased them. :) I can always buy them on PS3 later when I want to stack those platinums. ;)

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear it has good optimisation unlike a certain a certain other Vita game. :P

Even if the series is better suited to console, £20 for all three games is too hard to pass up. I just purchased them. :) I can always buy them on PS3 later when I want to stack those platinums. ;)

Welp, like every other new Vita game :/ Yea, I meant stacking :D

I might think about getting Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition for PS4. I think it's weird how the PS4 for this game has been released for five months and now it finally gets it's first discount for the digital version via the PlayStation Store. I've seen the game have a discount some time after the game's release day from Australian retailers like Big W and Target, why doesn't Sony do the same with the PlayStation Store?  :hmm:

To bad there is no 10% discount for us :/

I agree! If North America gets that discount I don't see any reason as to why the European region for Sony Interactive Entertainment shouldn't get it aswell!  :spank:

Just the Sly Trilogy and Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for me plus also Max Payne 3 Complete Edition. Crysis and Crysis 2 are tempting. I may end up getting them too.

Tearaway Unfolded is an excellent price and I would grab that if I didn't already have the physical edition of it.

EDIT: I'm definitely getting Crysis for the easy Plat but I'm not bothering with Crysis 2. Those online trophies look like a nightmare.

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891