Please Marcus, Don't Hurt Them question

B-McLamington

EDIT- Nevermind, it is glitchy (confirmed). Other BHs and police killing the target doesn't count. It has to be your name killing the target.

Lol, I blitzkrieged this... I found a bounty, drove my car INTO the target/or as close as possible, ran at said target with AA shotgun, empty mag into unaware person who is crouching and playing normally. Rinse, repeat.

6 headshots in about 10 minutes. No tactics, just sheer audacity and brute force, methinks. I think if you do this, you'll get the trophy in no time as it seems MANY people are unaware of multiple bounty hunters coming up on them.

I mean I literally SPRINTED around the person and charged them (with no regard to anything) and it worked like a charm.

If you invade me, don't try this, I pretend to be afk to get the gullible ones... and I like to wait for you to show up.

PS - Troll'r was epic difficulty. Old Watch Dogs? I could find anyone, hack anyone and never get hacked... was top 50/100 in the all the online modes and I loved the hide and seek aspect... I'm saving the story for a bit later, so maybe I'm missing some new tactics/something obvious, but WD2's version of Invasion seems WAY too difficult.

The target finds you as soon as you start the hack and there is still a huge lack of pedestrians/cars to hide amongst.... to give an example I spawned on a beach as the ONLY pedestrian for a square KM in front of a guy ramming the beach with a boat. He shot me in the water after chasing me for 15 seconds =]

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
  • Like 1

Also, now where I think about it, I'm not sure, if grenade-launcher kills do count. I remember once instance, where it said accident on the screen.

The last one I got, when the trophy came, I simply ran him over with the car. So that method definitely counts :)

Troll'r is still quite simple, as long as your victim doesn't make use of his drone to look for you. Just hide behind a car and move around it, whenever needed.

Best thing is still, when you hunt bounties and drop an explosive from your drone to the unsuspecting victim :)

• Like 1

I head shot my target and right after his partner blew me up.  I still got the exp for killing the bounty, hopefully it will count.  My other two kills i acted AFK and the targets came to me, and i blew them up with Explosive Devices, lmao. xD

2 More to go (hopefully).

• 1 month later...