Wishlist of ps1 games to ps4

CaptainMonkster

I thought they were like the ps1 emulation, didn't know they had trophy support! But just checked the list and didn't see anything I would platinum :/

Still its really odd that you haven't seen any of this PS2 trophy lists up on the site before, unless you didn't knew that those games were PS2 games. Or didn't knew about this thread with more than 900 replies which was created 11 months ago and it states that they come with trophies: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wish-lists-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Only PS1 and PS2 Classics on PS3 didn't had trophies, but since Sony started releasing PS2 games for the PS4 on December 5, 2015 all of them comes with trophies, 1080p resolution, and other new features.

Hopefully we get more good ones soon, and hopefully Sony starts doing a similar PS1 emulation on PS4 at some point.

Edited by Gevirein

All of them should be BC via the original discs, you can emulate a PS1 on virtually anything with a screen.

But we care about trophies and platinums, which you don't get with BC. I haven't bought any PS1 or PS2 Classic on PS3 for this reason, 'cause I've already played them and I didn't felt like buying them again since they didn't came with anything new.

Now that PS2 games on PS4 are getting trophy/platinum support among other features, I'm buying them again.

Edited by Gevirein

Still its really odd that you haven't seen any of this PS2 trophy lists up on the site before, unless you didn't knew that those games were PS2 games. Or didn't knew about this thread with more than 900 replies which was created 11 months ago and it states that they come with trophies: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wish-lists-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Only PS1 and PS2 Classics on PS3 didn't had trophies, but since Sony started releasing PS2 games for the PS4 on December 5, 2015 all of them comes with trophies, 1080p resolution, and other new features.

Hopefully we get more good ones soon, and hopefully Sony starts doing a similar PS1 emulation on PS4 at some point.

I have the memory of a goldfish, maybe I did at some point, but the me right now has no recollection. :shrug:

But we care about trophies and platinums, which you don't get with BC. I haven't bought any PS1 or PS2 Classic on PS3 for this reason, 'cause I've already played them and I didn't felt like buying them again since they didn't came with anything new.

Now that PS2 games on PS4 are getting trophy/platinum support among other features, I'm buying them again.

That makes a good enough reason I guess, and the fact that the discs are not compatible on a machine that could easily handle it makes you wonder that maybe this is happening.

Ogre Battle - Yeah, it's an SNES game, but the remaster for the PS1 was incredible and fixed all sorts of quality of life issues with the cartridge version. 

SaGa Frontier - At the time, I loved this game. Not sure how well it's aged, likely not well at all, but designing trophies for it would be a cinch (Execute the DSC, clear each story, learn all mystic attacks, etc.) 

Alundra - The best Zelda knock-off, or Landstalker knock-off would be a bit more accurate I guess. 

Vandal Hearts 2 - Crazy "you and the AI move a character at the same time" SRPG. 

Star Ocean 2 - Bring it to North America! 

A Bug's Life

Amerzone

Arc the Lad Collection

Asterix

Breath of Fire III

Breath of Fire IV

Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars

Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror

Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time

Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters

Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon 2

Chocobo Racing

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger

Crash Team Racing

Digimon Rumble Arena

Digimon World

Digimon World 2

Digimon World 3

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2

Discworld

Discworld 2

Discworld Noir

Disney's Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers

Disney's Hercules

Dracula: Resurrection

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary

Dragon Quest IV

Dragon Quest VII

Driver

Driver 2

Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring

Final Fantasy Anthology

Final Fantasy Chronicles

Final Fantasy Origins

Final Fantasy VI (no need though if the Anthology would be chosen instead)

Final Fantasy VIII (or the PC version ported)

Final Fantasy IX (or the PC version ported)

Final Fantasy Tactics

Gex

Gex 2: Enter the Gecko

Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko

Goofy's Fun House

Grandia

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Heart of Darkness

Hugo games

James Bond 007: The World is Not Enough

James Bond 007: Tomorrow Never Dies

Last Report (I've always enjoyed how Google will insist I mean Last Resort, which is an entirely different game)

Legend of Mana

Metal Gear Solid

Mickey's Wild Adventure

Myst

Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness

Ogre Battle

Parasite Eve

Persona

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Psychic Detective

Riven

Spider-Man

Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Star Wars: Demolition

Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi

Tactics Ogre

Tales of Destiny

Tales of Eternia

Tekken

Tekken 2

Tekken 3

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure

Thrill Kill ( :giggle:)

Tomba/Tombi!

Tomba/Tombi! 2: The Evil Swine Return

Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue

Vagrant Story

Vandal Hearts

Vandal Hearts II

Warpath: Jurassic Park

Wild Arms

Wild Arms 2

X-Men: Mutant Academy

X-Men: Mutant Academy 2

Xenogears

• Like 3

All the obvious ones have been listed. Someone mentioned Hercules, that would be cool, one of my first ever games. (Assuming it's the Disney game)

I'll add in MediEvil. Would be so cool to see Sir Daniel Fortesque.

I mentioned Hercules myself, and did mean the Disney one.

Though I would not mind the other Hercules game either, the one called Herc's Adventures.

• 1 month later...

We've already gotten FFVII, so I don't see why we couldn't get some more updated PS1 releases with trophy support.

There's personally quite a few I'd like to see, I'm sure I've mentioned it before on another thread or two, but I'd like to the original PS1 Spyro trilogy released with trophy support. I already re-purchased the games on PS3 a few years ago, and enjoyed the nostalgia of playing through them again, but I won't say no to re-buying them for the 3rd time if they get released with trophies.

Some other notable mentions:

Resident Evil 1-3

Crash Bandicoot 1-3 (I know they're getting remade, but it'd still be nice to have the originals re-released as well)

Vagrant Story

Suikoden 1-2

King's Field

The other PS1 Final Fantasy games

Edited by SuperSmexy500
  • Like 1

This thread exists? Awesome! Here are some of mine that i hope will come to the PS4. 

- SimCity 2000 (Already on PS3)

- Command & Conquer

- Command & Conquer Red Alert/The Aftermath

- Railroad Tycoon II

- A-Train

A lot of the PS1 games would be better if they were fully re-imagined/rebooted for the modern PS4 era.

Games like Parasite Eve 'could' look and play fantastically nowadays, early FF & SO, Dino Crisis (I mean come on Capcom pfff), we got a taste of what Silent Hill could've been too.    The Croc and Army Men games, Spyro and Toy Story games...would be a blast modernised, Legacy of Kain, Fear Effect...brand new entries in all these franchises would sell imo.   I don't mind emulation and trophy support but some of these games really deserve a reboot.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are many games on the PS1 that I'd like to be brought over to the PS4. Out of all them, I'd choose Valkyrie Profile. This never got released in the UK and I'd like to play it one day, with trophies :D 

Might as well mention some others.

Spyro 1 - 3

Destruction Derby 1 & 2

Klonoa

Tekken 3

Every Final Fantasy

Chrono Cross

Crash Team Racing

Grand Theft Auto 2

Tales of Destiny I & II

Xenogears

Only ones I can think of right now.