Wishlist of ps1 games to ps4

CaptainMonkster

Metal Gear Solid, don't care if it's remade or not. Just give me that game with trophy support :shakefist: Also Spyro. All of them. Tombi, Klonoa too. Theme Hospital/Theme Park, I miss having decent simulation games on console. Driver 1 & 2 (but for the love of God keep Tanner in the car, get rid of the on foot sections) Nightmare Creatures but as far as I remember it got panned by reviewers and didn't sell too well, I thought it was awesome. 

Ghost in the Shell. Future Cop L.A.P.D. Kurushi (fun puzzle game). Syphon Filter. Gran Turismo. Destruction Derby. Every single Disney game. And finally, all the Net Yaroze games, but especially Terra Incognita, complete with it's extremely broken subtitles.

That's not asking for much at all is it? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the top on my list should be.

- all ps1's Spyro the Dragon games.

- Gran Tourismo 2. ( with the cars of those days sure it's heavily out dated but still it could be fun with today'sphysics )

- Pac-Man adventure 2.

- Megaman Legend 2. ( This!.... I bet it won't gonna happen even if you enter your crystal and slept for 10 years of time from now  )

- Dead or Alive 1. ( the boob physics were hilariously insane and soo funny, but the game play sure it's not as today's fast actions based, it was slow like the tekken series at the time but it was so solid enough to me )

- Legend of the Dragoon. ( please level-5 and Sony, make this happen )

• Like 1

I'm sure someone must have mentioned Chrono Cross already, but I will say it again.... Chrono Cross!

I completed that game three times to unlock all the characters, and I would gladly do it another three for a trophy, lol.

The original Silent Hill and Final Fantasy IX would also be much loved. I would add Final Fantasy VII to that list, but I'm still sitting here (im)patiently waiting for the remake we were promised.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now that we have the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, I'd love for them to completely remaster the spin off titles such as Crash Bash, Crash Team Racing, Crash Nitro Kart, Crash Twinsanity, Crash Tag Team Racing and others (Don't care for online support because they were so perfect already but co-op team play, definitely.)

The classic Spyro the Dragon games (Not Skylanders) having a complete remastered trilogy of that or 4 remastered titles (w/ Enter the Dragonfly) would be wonderful.

They remastered Crash why not Spyro?!

Also I'd like for them to bring back the 3 full 3D Yu-Gi-Oh battle strategy games, Duelists of the Roses, Forbidden Memories and Capsule Monsters Coliseum. Those Yu-Gi-Oh console games kicked butt and were awesome. 

and finally on my wishlist would be the 2 Croc games, Legend of the Gobbos and Croc 2. If you didn't play those 2 games back in the day you don't know what the meaning of a challenge is!

All these remastered games with trophy support = YES! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...