Three questions

biotransformatio

1.How can I play the additional single player missions?[i've downloaded the missions]

2.I can not go online to play MP because it says that Ubisoft server is not available,so what's the problem?

3.What does the Benedict Arnold include,just one mission?

You can play the Benedict Arnold mission in New York. They are marked with a sword. Well I think its a sword...

Benedict Arnold I believe pops up after you've talked to Washington, the MP thing I'm not sure cuz I've never had that happen. I've heard about it though. And the Myan Ruins missions is a Naval Mission that you can do from the Naval menu by the Aquila.

Ubisoft's servers tend to be unavailable at certain times. I also have that message come up once in a while. If you're talking about the bonus mission "A Dangerous Secret", you have to go to the naval dock or whatever it's called (where you go to complete naval missions) and there will be a mission called "Sinking a Secret".

Not sure about the other bonus missions though.

1.How can I play the additional single player missions?[i've downloaded the missions]

2.I can not go online to play MP because it says that Ubisoft server is not available,so what's the problem?

3.What does the Benedict Arnold include,just one mission?

1. There's available from an area that branches off New York.

2. Ubisoft servers have trouble connecting outside EU and NA. There's an unofficial fix where you sign into another account, back into your own, and then sign in. Seems to work for my friend from india.

3. No. The BA missions are a short series of missions.. 4 or 5, I think.