Worth it?

VoidVanquished

I would disagree about difficulty. This game was far from difficult...for me at least. I suppose difficulty is always subjective. Anyways, the MP can be boosted in like an hour, so I would call that a non-issue. You may spend a little more than an hour if you want to get the oddball kill trophies out of the way too.

There is a glitch that will corrupt your save, however, since you have now been warned, its super easy to avoid.

Trophies aside, this is a freaking awesome game. I'd highly recommend it. Story is fun, all the voice talent is fun. Also, how can you pass up Tim Curry reprising his role as Darkness? This game is packed with gems to the brim. It's a no-brainer. Pick it up.

I read that there are specific ways to avoid the glitch. They just were not well written. PhilDeezEnYuTees, you seem to know what you are talking about. Would you please elaborate?

Anyone's input would help. Thanks guys! Remember this topic is about avoiding the glitch and if the game is worth it as a whole. Please answer both questions.

Edited by VoidVanquished

I loved the game, but that glitch is a pain in the ass.

Story is awesome, gameplay was fun and trophy wise, it's pretty simple.

The only issues you may have is:

1: The grind to spend so many souls (not hard....just drags on abit)

2: Virus trophy where you need to play with someone who has it.

3: That game crushing glitch that I got hit by.

I got to the end of the game, all but 4 collectibles and got stuck in an area where I was floating. Hit restart and my game got corrupted. Had to devote a whole day to do the entire game again to plat it.......and I STILL had a blast with it again.

Your choice at the end of the day though bud. It's a great game, but it has it's issues and risks you have to work around

Well I'm stuck a Sea of Black Tears battle and have been for a couple of years now. Don't know if a glitch to make battles easier works on it. Brutal makes you pretty vulnerable and A.I. in battle gets fans(Upgrade points) really fast and hits you full force.

I will admit this is the hardest battle in the game for me. I was not ready for this and it took me a fair few tries than the other battles to get it. My advice would be to get collectibles as they power you up for stage battles.

For me, yeah. It just might be that I'm terrible at RTS parts in the game but that battle is the difficulty spike for me. I just can't win it.

I will admit this is the hardest battle in the game for me. I was not ready for this and it took me a fair few tries than the other battles to get it. My advice would be to get collectibles as they power you up for stage battles.

I had everything I can unlock at that point, didn't help =D

For me, yeah. It just might be that I'm terrible at RTS parts in the game but that battle is the difficulty spike for me. I just can't win it.

I had everything I can unlock at that point, didn't help =D

Agreed for this. The previous battles are nothing compared to this one. Even the final battle is easier than this.

Hmmm, I guess you just need to look up a vid for strategy plans or something?

It's been a while since I played it now, but I remember having to jump back and forth the lanes to kick the crap outta whatever was coming. Using every solo I had when I was able.

• Like 1