Problems with Starhawk's servers

Spide29

I could only to play one day to the multiplayer and since then I can no longer play.

I've wrote at Santa Monica Studios and at Sony this:

"Good morning,

I can not access the servers Starhawk ps3 with my account psn  spide29

but my brother can play and also my friends.

Thank you very much"

someone can advise me and help me?

here is 2 screenshots

Thanks

post-137450-0-13152800-1480022119_thumb.jpg

post-137450-0-13541400-1480022126_thumb.jpg

Yup...been saying it. Get those old games with MP done. This is going to start becoming the ps3's recurring theme. Both 007 games took a dump with no notice and now this. Hopefully for you, this is temporary like with the Warhawk servers. Sometimes they wig out. All I can say is hound Santa Monica Studios twitter and check the servers daily. Good luck.

• Like 1

Yup...been saying it. Get those old games with MP done. This is going to start becoming the ps3's recurring theme. Both 007 games took a dump with no notice and now this. Hopefully for you, this is temporary like with the Warhawk servers. Sometimes they wig out. All I can say is hound Santa Monica Studios twitter and check the servers daily. Good luck.

That's actually a bad reply.Has nothing to do with server being shut down.I got the same issue for 2 days now and got friends who can play online without a problem,even got a 2nd account on same ps3 where i connect.

Happened to me while playing Prospector,game froze over twice,had to shut system of and sit through the fun file system restore.Next game of prospector i played it booted me offline and i keep getting the "Can't connect to online servers" screen ever since.

Would love to hear from someone what might be the problem or a possible fix cause getting pretty desperate myself.

Thing that's been going through my mind ever since this happened is that it might be an issue with the user agreement.Always tought it was odd you had to accept this over and over again when booting up the game.

It reminds me of Mercs 2.I believe that if you couldn't connect there you had to go and play a game from the same publisher,accept the user agreement (or just play it,whatever) and this allowed you to connect to Mercs.

So Spide29:if you by chance have any other Santa Monica Studios games with an online part where you could test this out,pls do so and let me know what it does for you.

That's actually a bad reply.Has nothing to do with server being shut down.I got the same issue for 2 days now and got friends who can play online without a problem,even got a 2nd account on same ps3 where i connect.

Happened to me while playing Prospector,game froze over twice,had to shut system of and sit through the fun file system restore.Next game of prospector i played it booted me offline and i keep getting the "Can't connect to online servers" screen ever since.

Would love to hear from someone what might be the problem or a possible fix cause getting pretty desperate myself.

And he never said the servers were closed. Just that you should focus on older games that you want to plat too because servers are closing more often.

Cosa Che sta succedendo con la mia mente da QUANDO Questo e accaduto E che potrebbe Essere un Problema con i agreement.Always utente insegnato era strano si doveva Accettare this Più e Più Volte QUANDO SI Avvia Il Gioco.

Mi Ricorda di Mercs 2.I credere Che se non si Poteva collegare Li Si doveva Andare e Giocare Una partita Dallo Stesso editore, Accettare il Contratto utente (o Semplicemente Giocare, una Prescindere) e this ha permesso di connettersi a Mercs.

Quindi Spide29: se per caso ha Altri giochi di Santa Monica Studios, con Una parte colomba on-line si Poteva provare this fuori, pls Così è fatemi sapere cosa fa per voi.

Ciao, ringrazio Tutti per i Consigli

Ho scritto un [email protected]~~V e in facebook e in Sony Italia. Ma io dont'n Parlare inglese molto bene e se mi aiuta sarò Molto grato.

Ho Avuto Il Tuo Stesso Problema; Io Gioco con la mia seconda considerazione Dallo Stesso Gioco e Tutti; Mio Fratello Gioca tranquillamente con la STESSA CONNESSIONE indentico era deliziosa.

https://www.facebook.com/santamonicastudio/?fref=ts

[email protected] ma posta internazionale E  [email protected]

http://sms.playstation.com/starhawk/

sarebbe meglio chiamare ma io non parlo inglese,

grazie mille

Sono malato e non ho dormito niente. Ho la febbre alta. E questo problema mi ha fatto sentire ancora peggio.

In Italia sono le 5:17 del mattino, ma sto installando GOW Ascensione di SMS.

Speriamo bene

No, with GOW Ascension nada de nada

Edited by Spide29

Ciao, ringrazio Tutti per i Consigli

Ho scritto un [email protected]~~V e in facebook e in Sony Italia. Ma io dont'n Parlare inglese molto bene e se mi aiuta sarò Molto grato.

Ho Avuto Il Tuo Stesso Problema; Io Gioco con la mia seconda considerazione Dallo Stesso Gioco e Tutti; Mio Fratello Gioca tranquillamente con la STESSA CONNESSIONE indentico era deliziosa.

https://www.facebook.com/santamonicastudio/?fref=ts

[email protected] ma posta internazionale E  [email protected]

http://sms.playstation.com/starhawk/

sarebbe meglio chiamare ma io non parlo inglese,

grazie mille

Sono malato e non ho dormito niente. Ho la febbre alta. E questo problema mi ha fatto sentire ancora peggio.

In Italia sono le 5:17 del mattino, ma sto installando GOW Ascensione di SMS.

Speriamo bene

No, with GOW Ascension nada de nada

Bro, just ask me to translate from italian to english & I'll do it (for how much I can do, still I'm much better than google translate) :D .

Translating what he said (but it was from google translate so now it is kinda hard to interpretate even in my own language xD ): "he wrote to sony on fb & email" (although in my opinion the only way to get an answer is from SMS). "His brother can play with the same connection" meaning another account, probably from the same ps3, or if I misunderstood a conversation with him in another forum, then spide can play with another account.

My first opinion was an account ban for boost or too high skills (yep, this last thing used to happen on Warhawk too untill 2010 :facepalm:  although it was a degradation & not a ban... before the moderators left from the game), but I think that this idea is wrong since I've never heard about moderators on this game, & I used to boost from almost the first days of this game with an old account without never finding problems.

Now, my knowledge about online connections is 0, but I guess that there is a code or something that identificates a single player, & that an issue occured with the one related to spide's main account.

The only thing to do now is to contact SMS, no other way (unless you want to wait some days/weeks so that the problem may fixes on its own), but is important not being aggressive or they probably won't answer.

I remember when I asked to Capcom 2 things, for both I had to wait once 1 week, another time 3-4 days. Same for BugUbisoft (2-3 days), so it may take some time before the developers consider you because you are just ONE user, you bought the game already, you can't influence significantly the sales.... so you aren't important for them, you are forced to wait theyr times.

Eventually masquerade as the president of some big company related to games or something like that, you just need some fake documents, & you know to who ask them B) B) .

Edited by VirtualNight

and this is why I don't buy online passes nor pay to play online....

servers should work all right

Bro, just ask me to translate from italian to english & I'll do it (for how much I can do, still I'm much better than google translate) :D .

Translating what he said (but it was from google translate so now it is kinda hard to interpretate even in my own language xD ): "he wrote to sony on fb & email" (although in my opinion the only way to get an answer is from SMS). "His brother can play with the same connection" meaning another account, probably from the same ps3, or if I misunderstood a conversation with him in another forum, then spide can play with another account.

My first opinion was an account ban for boost or too high skills (yep, this last thing used to happen on Warhawk too untill 2010 :facepalm:  although it was a degradation & not a ban... before the moderators left from the game), but I think that this idea is wrong since I've never heard about moderators on this game, & I used to boost from almost the first days of this game with an old account without never finding problems.

Now, my knowledge about online connections is 0, but I guess that there is a code or something that identificates a single player, & that an issue occured with the one related to spide's main account.

The only thing to do now is to contact SMS, no other way (unless you want to wait some days/weeks so that the problem may fixes on its own), but is important not being aggressive or they probably won't answer.

I remember when I asked to Capcom 2 things, for both I had to wait once 1 week, another time 3-4 days. Same for BugUbisoft (2-3 days), so it may take some time before the developers consider you because you are just ONE user, you bought the game already, you can't influence significantly the sales.... so you aren't important for them, you are forced to wait theyr times.

Eventually masquerade as the president of some big company related to games or something like that, you just need some fake documents, & you know to who ask them B) B) .

virtual I know that I do not speak and do not write English well

the important thing is that everything will be resolved.

I wrote at SMS

servers should work all right

virtual I know that I do not speak and do not write English well

the important thing is that everything will be resolved.

I wrote at SMS

Good. But I wasn't criticizing your english, but the google translate :D , often it translates the exact opposite of what you write (if not always :| );  I wanted to translate it so that the community could understand & eventually help :) .

Be patient with SMS, don't attack them, I know how much painful can be not platting something because of these bullshits, especially for a 100% profile.

[i read a news about the future google translate which should translate for the meaning of the phrase, not word-per-word, can't wait it to see how much the students will copy during the english exams! xD]

Avevo dimenticato che negli Stati Uniti è stato il giorno del Ringraziamento e il Venerdì Nero.

Certamente non rispondono prima di Lunedi

edit

they said on twitter, but the problem is not still resolved 

Edited by Spide29