Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smellslikejavier

An absolute success on sales: the PS4 port of Amnesia Collection (previous PC exclusive) recouped all costs and more after just 2 days

13 posts in this topic

And I have yet to grab this game.  Still will eventually for sure, don't know when though.

Good. While I'm not a fan of the series, it is always good to see a developer see success with their games and post a profit. 

Parker

Also not interested in this game, but it's good to hear they've had such quick success. The more games the better.

Definitely gonna pick this up sometime in the new year. There aren't as many good horror games on the current-gen consoles. A lot of indie games and horror walking simulators, but nothing solid like Until Dawn and Alien: Isolation. Zombie Army Trilogy and Dying Light were good, but I really wouldn't classify them as horror.

As many said prior, I too will be picking it up eventually. Although, I find its success surprising considering how many games are coming out this season and Black Friday being so close. 

thats fantastic to hear, i'll be sure to get this in the future :)

I'm really glad to hear this, the Amnesia series is top quality and deserves to do well.

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:57 PM, medenko1975 said:

bring Penumbra to PS4 :)

OH YES! 👏

I remember trying the first Amnesia on PC a few years back. Couldn't get past some of the first puzzles and that turned me off from the game. SOMA on the other hand had easier puzzles and was an extremely enjoyable experience for me. I think I should give Amnesia a try again, I might have a change of heart this time.