Interactive Map

VoidVanquished

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Realize this answer is late, but the glitch isn't as crippling as I thought it would be. I got hit with it right around the 90% mark, but you can completely work around it, as long as you beat the game with less than or equal to 78% completion, just to be safe. When (not if) you are hit with the bug, instead of using the "continue" option in the main menu, use the last chapter in the chapter select. Your progress will be saved without issue and you can go back using the chapter select anytime.

The much bigger issue for me has been having a bug that disables movement in the game - like getting stuck on a rock....this is really inexcusable design for a game that wants you to explore and find collectibles. The best precaution you can take for this is to create a cloud/external save about once an hour. It seems like a hassle, but it will save you from a lot of rework....these types of bugs WILL happen. Hope this advice saves someone the pains I have had. Fun game, but a lot of technical issues.

• Like 1