Is the game now fixed or not ?

I love GTA Sanandreas i played like over 100 hours on the ps2 and i got the game on the ps4 i thought it is the same, but it is not...

I got the game from the ps store ( germany ) and it is soooo bad. I dont know how much fps this game got but i cant play it, i tried but i cant do it anymore. When i press a button on my controller the game react after 2- 3 second. I know the controls are from ps2 this is not problem for me but just the fps sucks so much. I deleted this game after 3 days.

Can someone tell me now if this game is fixed or the fps got increased ? I really want to play this game it is one of my favorite games of all time !

I see from your profile you last earned a trophy in the game in May 2016, which I'm guessing was the last time you played it. There was an update in June 2016. There is a thread posted detailing the update:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38817-version-101-update/

Maybe that patch has fixed any issues you were having?

Edited by Stevieboy

I see from your profile you last earned a trophy in the game in May 2016, which I'm guessing was the last time you played it. There was an update in June 2016. There is a thread posted detailing the update:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38817-version-101-update/

Maybe that patch has fixed any issues you were having?

I downloaded 2 times but the game is still weak, but yeah the last time i played it was in may i will try to download it again and i hope i can play it this time :) thanks