VR Missions don't save BP?

Floriiss

Hi PSNP,

I'm currently playing through the VR missions on MGR:R and noticed something weird. After completing the first VR mission I obtained roughly 5k BP. After that I went straight to the second VR mission and completed it as well, which rewarded me with another 5k BP. The weird part about is, is that on the reward screen it said my total BP was 0.

After that I went to the third mission. Obtained 10k BP from the mission and it still said my BP is 0. 

In other words, after completing each mission it still says I have 0 BP, then it adds the points from the current mission .When I go to the next mission and finish it, it says I've got 0 BP. This goes on and on.

So whats up with that? Also in story mode I've got like 50k BP but it isn't displayed in the VR missions. So all the BP I obtain during VR missions is pretty much useless?

Thanks in advance

Floriiss

Edited by Floriiss

What are you placing in the VR missions? I know to earn bp you need to place 3rd, 2nd, or 1st, and you only earn bp once for earning each medal in a specific VR mission. 

I also know that after the reward screen in story mode after it says how much bp you earn it levels out to zero as it gets added to your total. 

I've been playing a shit ton of rising recently so I'm going to do some DLC VR missions tomorrow and observe my bp to see if I notice anything similar. 

IIRC they should be added to your total BP when going to the in-game store :hmm:.

I've looked at my total BP and the number has been increased for sure. So maybe it'll add to your total BP, but it doesn't display the total BP in the VR missions? Like only the BP that's awarded for the VR missions.

What are you placing in the VR missions? I know to earn bp you need to place 3rd, 2nd, or 1st, and you only earn bp once for earning each medal in a specific VR mission. 

I also know that after the reward screen in story mode after it says how much bp you earn it levels out to zero as it gets added to your total. 

I've been playing a shit ton of rising recently so I'm going to do some DLC VR missions tomorrow and observe my bp to see if I notice anything similar. 

First place every time. Yeah I think I know whats up now. My guesses are that the BP you earn at the end of each mission counts towards your total BP, but it doesn't display your total BP in the VR missions. It only shows the BP you're rewarded after beating each VR mission. That BP gets added to your total and from the main menu you can go to customize and then the number should've increased.

After beating each VR mission it said total BP. So I figured it was all the BP I had. But it's probably just the BP obtained from that mission only.

lol oh yes! Gotta love how they slap you with two bosses right before you take on Sundowner haha.

You guys think there's a chance they'll bring this game over to PS4?

That was a huge WTF moment :lol:. After that fight the chapter's boss was really easy.

Hard to say, maybe it a sequel was made. They did the same with Bayonetta 2.

• Like 1