Mile High Club - Easy Glitch Method

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NeilR44 said:

Anyone know if they've patched this glitch? Trying to do it now but it's not working, I'm still dying in 0.5 bullets.. 

Look at the comments on the video. There's a new method.

It requires you to play on recruit and get up the point where you find the hostage. 

Kill the person holding the hostage and after that it should say "objective complete" 

Don't jump out the plane. 

Exit and start the game up on veteran, but when you confirm to play on veteran quickly go to PS quick menu and close the game (like in the video)

Load the game and resume and you spawn right when you confront the hostage

Kill the terrorist and jump out the plane

Trophy unlocks after that 

• Like 1

On ٢٣‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٦ at 6:41 AM, jperez71 said:

Look at the comments on the video. There's a new method.

It requires you to play on recruit and get up the point where you find the hostage. 

Kill the person holding the hostage and after that it should say "objective complete" 

Don't jump out the plane. 

Exit and start the game up on veteran, but when you confirm to play on veteran quickly go to PS quick menu and close the game (like in the video)

Load the game and resume and you spawn right when you confront the hostage

Kill the terrorist and jump out the plane

Trophy unlocks after that 

You right thanks pro.

Incoming people saying "Yeah well, I got it legit, you fucking cheaters!"

I did it on my account, it was shit.

I did it again on the girlfriend's account after she did everything else and couldn't keep up, it was shit.

It's fucking hard, and having this glitch would have been quite nice yo. Hope it doesn't get patched.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 5:41 PM, MSIA_pokwee said:

Yeah well, I got it legit, you guys are fucking cheaters!

(Seriously though, got it legit. What a big bundle of pain in the arse this trophy was)

Anyway, please try do High Mile Club mission legit first, use the glitch when things starting to reach the boiling point.

When I got it I had to do it legit too. There was a method to get it, but was patched 2 and a half hours before I got to the Mile High Club mission :/

Just under 2 hours including load times and breaks... Not too bad though.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah, I did it legit on the 360 and recently on the remaster, took about 45 minutes

1 hour ago, m4ns4hil said:

I did it legit too, didn't really find it that bad. With the p90 it was a breeze 

By these logics, guess im a shitty gamer (personal insult to myself, so no warning strikes right?) then. @m4. I especially guess One Shot, One Kill and some other missions were easy as hell to you to, right?

1 hour ago, Mar said:

By these logics, guess im a shitty gamer (personal insult to myself, so no warning strikes right?) then. @m4. I especially guess One Shot, One Kill and some other missions were easy as hell to you to, right?

Oh god no, the first time I did it on the 360 it took over 4 hours for mile high club(the ps4 remaster is easier)one shot, one kill is easy if you cheese it inside one of the ticket booths(although I didn't know about it back in 07 and did it normally and that took a few hours

14 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Oh god no, the first time I did it on the 360 it took over 4 hours for mile high club(the ps4 remaster is easier)one shot, one kill is easy if you cheese it inside one of the ticket booths(although I didn't know about it back in 07 and did it normally and that took a few hours

How is it easier in remaster? Framerate? Glitch is irrelevant since this about legitimacy. I wouldnt define anything that takes a few hrs to pass as easy. Personally, I hate the way ppl use the term easy in gaining the desired goal, by literally claiming things are easy solely because you beat the challenge. But yeah not looking like perservance wont get me through this one. Nothing I do works: pistols, shotguns, flashbangs, p90, knifing, spraying from hip, etc. Im out of options and I cant manage to ever get pass the first wing on the 2nd floor.

5 minutes ago, Mar said:

How is it easier in remaster? Framerate? Glitch is irrelevant since this about legitimacy. I wouldnt define anything that takes a few hrs to pass as easy. Personally, I hate the way ppl use the term easy in gaining the desired goal, by literally claiming things are easy solely because you beat the challenge. But yeah not looking like perservance wont get me through this one. Nothing I do works: pistols, shotguns, flashbangs, p90, knifing, spraying from hip, etc. Im out of options and I cant manage to ever get pass the first wing on the 2nd floor.

Veteran was made easier at least from what I could tell, you wouldn't die as quickly, no infinite respawns, enemies went down more easily

28 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Veteran was made easier at least from what I could tell, you wouldn't die as quickly, no infinite respawns, enemies went down more easily

From what I just experienced, there still is infinite respawns (e.g OS-OK, Heat, so fourth). Dying isnt always accurate, but it does feel like W@W Veteran often enough, when it did. Enemies also dont go down easily because not all go down after one sniper shot, a lot can take multiple regular gun bullets and sniper bullets, and theres plenty of last stand enemies.  Multiple grenade spam, etc. Sounds like you only played Hardened lol.

21 hours ago, Mar said:

Nope, I was stuck on the mission for a long time, imo the hardest mission in the game.