Mile High Club - Easy Glitch Method

4 hours ago, m4ns4hil said:

Nope, I was stuck on the mission for a long time, imo the hardest mission in the game. 

Nah fuck that, Miles High Club is the hardest mission in the game. I just beat this now. This may be among my top 3 hardest platinums. I expected to give in and do the glitch, but my persistence didnt budge, and I literally played this mission today for 3-4 straight hours with a minor snack and restroom break inbetween. That mission is legitimately broken. Id sue them for that level design. You literally cannot kill even half the enemies on board. If it wasnt for flashbangs, this mission would be impossible. Only way Id redo this shit is if someone offered to help me with my debt situation, otherwise not happening. I think I have a health condition after this, im not playing here.

.... im still pissed and stressed, even after receiving the platinum. If I ever have to do this on my alternate account, im doing the glitch right away, IDGAFF.

On 2017-02-02 at 5:40 PM, Mar said:

Nah fuck that, Miles High Club is the hardest mission in the game. I just beat this now. This may be among my top 3 hardest platinums. I expected to give in and do the glitch, but my persistence didnt budge, and I literally played this mission today for 3-4 straight hours with a minor snack and restroom break inbetween. That mission is legitimately broken. Id sue them for that level design. You literally cannot kill even half the enemies on board. If it wasnt for flashbangs, this mission would be impossible. Only way Id redo this shit is if someone offered to help me with my debt situation, otherwise not happening. I think I have a health condition after this, im not playing here.

.... im still pissed and stressed, even after receiving the platinum. If I ever have to do this on my alternate account, im doing the glitch right away, IDGAFF.

Glad you finally beat it. Congrats! I remember having a rough time doing it as well, but the p90 man. Every time I used it I'd get the final room without to much hassle.

7 minutes ago, m4ns4hil said:

Glad you finally beat it. Congrats! I remember having a rough time doing it as well, but the p90 man. Every time I used it I'd get the final room without to much hassle.

But it always runs out of ammo quickly.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23 December 2016 at 2:41 PM, jperez71 said:

Look at the comments on the video. There's a new method.

It requires you to play on recruit and get up the point where you find the hostage. 

Kill the person holding the hostage and after that it should say "objective complete" 

Don't jump out the plane. 

Exit and start the game up on veteran, but when you confirm to play on veteran quickly go to PS quick menu and close the game (like in the video)

Load the game and resume and you spawn right when you confront the hostage

Kill the terrorist and jump out the plane

Trophy unlocks after that 

Wow it actually works.

Patch 1.13 :

Game freezes each time i load the game back after closing the application. Tried for 2 hours.

Not working for me unless someone got it and want to correct me. 

Edit:

Worked for me ONLY AFTER i waited for the countdown of jumping of the plain! (30 sec).

save and quit ,

chose veteran ,

quickly closed the game ,

load back ,

resume game and than finish the mission and get the trophy :).

Edited by shlomaniac

• 1 year later...

Thank you for this. I have been stuck on this trophy and I accidentally found an even easier way to use the glitch. It's mostly the same except when you first load recruit instead of quitting immediately run to the slomo shooting part and quit while your still aiming. Now when you come in with the glitch it starts right at the slomo part on veteran. It froze on loading in a couple times but just keep trying. 

Edited by captainkirk93