Destroy All Humans 2 coming November 29th!

Nano1124

Just as the title says it's coming this Tuesday! About time! Personally I think this one is the best in the series and I had a whole lot of fun playing this back in the PS2 days. Unknown about the price or if even has a platinum. But judging from the first Destroy All Humans it will have a platinum and will maybe cost $20USD.

Source is the Playstation Blog.

Edited by Nano1124

And I have yet to finish off the first game... curse you Twilight of the Spirits keeping me preoccupied as such xD

Ah well, I'll be sure to pick this one up sometime for sure, not straight away though, but eventually.  And what's more, Red Faction is supposedly coming the week after... so much PS2 goodness :D

And I have yet to finish off the first game... curse you Twilight of the Spirits keeping me preoccupied as such xD

Ah well, I'll be sure to pick this one up sometime for sure, not straight away though, but eventually.  And what's more, Red Faction is supposedly coming the week after... so much PS2 goodness :D

I wish they would add at least one PS2 game every week. That would be great.

• Like 1

I wish they would add at least one PS2 game every week. That would be great.

Yeah, that would be nice, but it's also nice to not have one each week... gives one time to do a fair bit on a game without needing to stop for another.  But hey, not complaining for sure, just glad to see more PS2 games coming for sure.

Yeah I saw that a few hours ago and I told Dell to edit his PS2 thread and share the news, but he was too busy doing something else apparently  :S

Anyways glad to see we got 3 PS2 games this month! we can't have one every week 'cause it takes like 2-3 months to add trophy support for them, so it takes a while.