Common room glitch seems to have returned

Whenever I originally played Years 1-4 on the Wii, I hated it due to the abundance of glitches. I used Draco to get into the Gryffindor common room and I was never able to get in again.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the PS4 version but it looks like the common room glitch is still in the game. This time it happened to me on the Slytherin one because I tried to get into it using Harry's Parseltongue. A word of warning: never try to open a common room using someone not in that house! It prevents you from getting 100%.

I have sent a bug report to WB Games and it says they "review" all bug reports so I will see what happens.

• 3 months later...

I think Travellers Tales should be ashamed and embarrassed with the amount of things broken in ALL their games, for this once for instance they knew about all the glitches j  the PS3 version and yet not tried to sort it out for the release of the PS4 version.

Even though I do like the Lego games I'm never going to buy another lego game again because why should I buy something which they know is broke in some parts and not tried to fix it so hense they clearly don't give a shit as they only want your money and that's that. I remember when I had to start the PS3 version all over after being glitched  at 99.38% (something like that) due to a glitch ??

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

6 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I think Telltales should be ashamed and embarrassed with the amount of things broken in ALL their games, for this once for instance they knew about all the glitches j  the PS3 version and yet not tried to sort it out for the release of the PS4 version.

Even though I do like the Lego games I'm never going to buy another lego game again because why should I buy something which they know is broke in some parts and not tried to fix it so hense they clearly don't give a shit as they only want your money and that's that. I remember when I had to start the PS3 version all over after being glitched  at 99.38% (something like that) due to a glitch ??

Traveller's Tales makes the LEGO® games, not Telltale.

• Like 1