Can't Win All Draft Champions Games

TheGoaler

Maybe it's because i'm not good enough, but after awhile, the CPU cheats like dogs. I've tried position lock and controlling all 5 skaters, but i can't win that last game. I tried against humans and won 2 games, but the third game was where i failed. 

Has anyone here failed like me, but was able to outsmart the cpu, which somehow gets invincible, the longer you last in this mode.

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2017 at 4:24 PM, djb5f said:

I am not sure why either.  It might be people new to the series.

It is set for Pro difficulty which is middle of the road.

Some games are set on Superstar and sometimes All-Star difficulty, and the AI cheats the further you progress. I'm not new to the NHL series, but good enough to win.

On 3/1/2017 at 5:06 PM, TheGoaler said:

I was able to do this as a D-man in position lock. I had way more control over everything on the back line than as being locked as a forward.

This is what got it for me after so many attempts prior (ended up with 32 DC collectables and many more pity 100 coins haha). But I was doing the Coach lock method, as I figured it'd be less annoying than actually playing. Turns out, I got it first try as a RD. I'm an idiot haha. It was still a little frustrating, but that was the last hurdle that stood between me and platinum. Just got to play EASHL for my last 18 levels :)

• Like 1