DLC Trophies

Matthew

Do people still help out with the DLC trophies for this game? I have been thinking of earning them for a while, however I have noticed that not many people are not playing the game online anymore, especially on Co-Op. I would love to 100% Uncharted 2 and 3 in terms of trophies considering it is one of my favourite franchises. Any help is appreciated.

That's a shame. I guess there's no harm in trying to get a few as I have actually seen boosting sessions of Uncharted 2 and 3 as Deceptrox suggested it to me earlier. When I have enough free time I may start my own. 

I recommend you to pick Uncharted Collection which contains all 3 main games with additional single-player trophies, better graphics, framerate and excludes dead MP. It's best way to enjoy and get 100% in this series.

Some people can say that oh it's not so rare and respectful like getting uc2 and 3 from ps3 with dlc stuff. In my opinion anyone who wanted to do that are late. Getting MP trophies there are now isn't like it was 5 years ago - you can boost (and you WILL boost), so basically you will get it not in the way it was developed so you will waste your time.

That's a shame. I guess there's no harm in trying to get a few as I have actually seen boosting sessions of Uncharted 2 and 3 as Deceptrox suggested it to me earlier. When I have enough free time I may start my own. 

No harm in trying. My advice is to get reliable boosting partners when you attempt the coop maps on crushing.

I recommend you to pick Uncharted Collection which contains all 3 main games with additional single-player trophies, better graphics, framerate and excludes dead MP. It's best way to enjoy and get 100% in this series.

Some people can say that oh it's not so rare and respectful like getting uc2 and 3 from ps3 with dlc stuff. In my opinion anyone who wanted to do that are late. Getting MP trophies there are now isn't like it was 5 years ago - you can boost (and you WILL boost), so basically you will get it not in the way it was developed so you will waste your time.

I have already platinumed the remastered Uncharted games. I just need to beat Uncharted 2 and 3 on Brutal and a few additional trophies to 100% them;  however that is a good suggestion for anyone that hasn't touched the series before.

In response to what you said about the DLC trophies, if I have to boost for most of them then I actually don't mind. I've been looking at the list and it seems that I would have to play the game legitimately to snatch some of the silverware, so I guess you could be right about that part; but then again there is co-op which should be doable.

I have already platinumed the remastered Uncharted games. I just need to beat Uncharted 2 and 3 on Brutal and a few additional trophies to 100% them;  however that is a good suggestion for anyone that hasn't touched the series before.

In response to what you said about the DLC trophies, if I have to boost for most of them then I actually don't mind. I've been looking at the list and it seems that I would have to play the game legitimately to snatch some of the silverware, so I guess you could be right about that part; but then again there is co-op which should be doable.

good luck for you.  I hope that ND won't repeat this with Uncharted 4 :o

Uncharted 2's regular deathmatches are extremely active, but filled with pros though, so most trophies will require boosting.  Occasionally a basic co-op gold rush or survival can be found, but not often.  You'll probably want boosting partners anyway or a pre-made team for the adventure mode.

Uncharted 3 is pretty active across the board, only a few modes are dead.  You'll want boosting partners though anyway, because of co-op trophies and treasure hunting, and the required number of wins you'll need to rack up.

Getting 100% in these games is still impressive. They both take some extreme dedication, especially Uncharted 3, and are still a big challenge due to co-op. Trophies like Overseer are legitimately difficult, no matter when you decided to play it.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...