Where do you buy this game

DARKB1KE

I found that the name isn't 'Game of the Year Edition' on PSN but its called 'Complete Edition': https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-%e2%80%93-complete-edition/cid=UP4497-CUSA05725_00-00000000000GOTY5

I read what they were offering from articles about the GotY edition and they match what you get with the link above. Weird why they named it the way they did.

• Like 1

The Complete Edition and Game of The Year edition are the same. The only difference is one is Physical Only and the other is Digital only.

Not quite

Where do you buy this game and how does it differ from "complete edition" ??? 

So confused. 

They are exactly the same. The Complete Edition is the US copy, Physical and Digital. Game of the Year is the EU, PEGI copy, Physical and Digital. This is strickly with the console versions. The Steam version is still called Game of the Year Edition. No idea why they did it that way. 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 4

Not quite

They are exactly the same. The Complete Edition is the US copy, Physical and Digital. Game of the Year is the EU, PEGI copy, Physical and Digital. This is strickly with the console versions. The Steam version is still called Game of the Year Edition. No idea why they did it that way. 

Thanks.  This is the best answer so far then.  I was hoping to have 3 platinums but I can't get EU version.  Thanks anyways