Tips for Suicidal and Hell on Earth?

kittygirl2010

I have been trying to beat these modes for the past few days and am quite frustrated.

I can easily beat Hard mode by myself but anything harder and I feel like it's impossible.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated or even some help. (Note: I am not the best player in the world and haven't hit level 20 yet. >.<)

I am not the best player in the world and haven't hit level 20 yet. >.<

There's your answer.

Hit level 20 before attempting Suicidal, and 25 if you're going for Hell on Earth.

There are stats boost for leveling up, not even counting the special bonus you get each 5 levels.

Attempting them at low level will just hold back your team, really

Do it online/invite only on outpost, hop in the glitchy little corner and hope you get hans at the end. 

I'm finding the difficulty spike from waves to end boss a little bit ridiculous and have yet to beat suicidal or hell on earth legit online with others. I'm a  level 24 demolitionist and usually a high/full level team. Waves are no problem on any difficulty but then the boss comes along and shreds everyone.

• Like 1

Do it online/invite only on outpost, hop in the glitchy little corner and hope you get hans at the end. .

I don't like cheating. Just not what I do.

But I found a really good group to do Suicidal with, so that one is done. Mad props to the Medic who kept us healed constantly. MVP for sure!

We'll be running Hell on Earth tomorrow night. xD so excited and nervous at the same time. It's gonna be awful.

All I need is Hell on Earth difficulty and the grind to 25, then I have my beautiful platinum.

• 2 months later...
On 28/11/2016 at 10:22 PM, Nemesis_1991 said:

Do it online/invite only on outpost, hop in the glitchy little corner and hope you get hans at the end. 

I'm finding the difficulty spike from waves to end boss a little bit ridiculous and have yet to beat suicidal or hell on earth legit online with others. I'm a  level 24 demolitionist and usually a high/full level team. Waves are no problem on any difficulty but then the boss comes along and shreds everyone.

you just busted yourself as a glitch/easy way trophy hunter. Lost full respect on those 94 ez platinum.

• Like 1