The End? Trophy

creyes04

It depends which version you are playing.

If you are playing the Triple Pack (PS4 or Vita) then the trophy requirement is "Achieve the highest score and fastest time in each memory of Assassin's Creed® Chronicles: India".

If you are playing the PS4 standalone version then the trophy requirement is "Complete Assassin's Creed® Chronicles: India".

As you are playing the Vita version, it's the first one that is correct.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got this trophy (The End?) and, since very little specific information is available, I will add some more info regarding it on the Vita version (haven´t played other versions).

You may not need to complete the entire game again, just need to set the best possible score in each of the 10 sequences (stages), there are two types of stages: For score based stages, the best score is only possible in new game plus onwards (because of the score multipliers unavailable otherwise) and for the stages based on time you need to go for the golden times (lower time possible).

The timed stages requirements for best possible completion doesn´t change between regular game and a new game plus, therefore it is possible to attain a gold rating in a timed stage even on your first playthrough. The same can´t be said about the score based stages, to attain the best possible score you must do it at new game plus, as you complete them the results will be saved on your profile along with the scores you already have from your first playthrough.

Whenever the game checks you already completed each of all memories with the best possible score (at least once across all playthroughs) the trophy will pop. This happened to me, after my first playthrough I started a new game plus and completed the game flawlessly until memory 9 attaining gold time rating, to my surprise the trophy popped, but technically it was correct because I already had a gold time rating on memory 10 from my first playthrough.

I hope this clarifies the whole confusion regarding this particular trophy at least on the PS Vita system version of AC chronicles, so depending on how well you performed on your first playthrough you may not need to complete the entire game again but (even in the best case scenario), as part of this trophy, you will always need to complete the scored stages to perfection on a new game plus first.

Edited by eduardohrks

• 5 months later...
On 17 novembre 2018 at 0:35 PM, eduardohrks said:

Just got this trophy (The End?) and, since very little specific information is available, I will add some more info regarding it on the Vita version (haven´t played other versions).

You may not need to complete the entire game again, just need to set the best possible score in each of the 10 sequences (stages), there are two types of stages: For score based stages, the best score is only possible in new game plus onwards (because of the score multipliers unavailable otherwise) and for the stages based on time you need to go for the golden times (lower time possible).

The timed stages requirements for best possible completion doesn´t change between regular game and a new game plus, therefore it is possible to attain a gold rating in a timed stage even on your first playthrough. The same can´t be said about the score based stages, to attain the best possible score you must do it at new game plus, as you complete them the results will be saved on your profile along with the scores you already have from your first playthrough.

Whenever the game checks you already completed each of all memories with the best possible score (at least once across all playthroughs) the trophy will pop. This happened to me, after my first playthrough I started a new game plus and completed the game flawlessly until memory 9 attaining gold time rating, to my surprise the trophy popped, but technically it was correct because I already had a gold time rating on memory 10 from my first playthrough.

I hope this clarifies the whole confusion regarding this particular trophy at least on the PS Vita system version of AC chronicles, so depending on how well you performed on your first playthrough you may not need to complete the entire game again but (even in the best case scenario), as part of this trophy, you will always need to complete the scored stages to perfection on a new game plus first.

Thanks for your detailed answer but you are actually incorrect. I've just completed my first playthrough, always going for best score on every level, and the trophy popped immediately at the end of memory 10, before I even started new game+.

In case you wonder, yes I do play the trilogy pack on Vita.

Judging from my own experience and yours, my best guess is that the game takes into account the max scores cumulatively on the two playthroughs, i.e. you have to get max score at least once on every memory, either on normal or new game+. You had probably failed to get max score on memory 9 during your first playthrough, which explains you got your trophy so late.

Actually it's a pretty good idea to get rid of this trophy on your first playthrough, along with the no-kill requirement. Your new game+ will then be much easier, as you won't have to complete every side mission and you'll be free to kill as many guards as you want, as long as they don't spot you.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene