Attacking Zegeta Walkthrough + Trophy Tips

Milktastrophe

Awwwww man... you could be a legend, but... are you really sure you want to share what requirements are needed to get Robot Destroyer? . All your hard work will be put there and you will receive hmmm... 10 likes? . I would keep it as a secret and be the holder of that trophy, if someone want it as well, then go to work. 

This thing reminds me the route Unknown on Torquel, but with the difference that this is 100 times worse.

I mean, it's either make the solutions public and be regarded as a hero or keep it a secret and get constant accusations of being a hacker or a cheater. I know which one I'd pick. :P

• Like 2

Disgusting attitude.

Disgusting? . No, that's not disgusting. Disgusting is what I said. These trophies are for the ones crazy enough to beat a hardcore game without any kind of hint. Do not expect that receiving help is fair.

I mean, it's either make the solutions public and be regarded as a hero or keep it a secret and get constant accusations of being a hacker or a cheater. I know which one I'd pick. :P

Since you get a trophy screenhot it won't be hacking. If someone wants proof you can post the image, even though you may be giving any kind of hint about it. 

• Like 1

Also, no, luckily trophies are not for the people that you deem worthy enough of having them. Players are free to choose how they want to achieve their trophies and what kind of help they might want to make use of.

As long as they do not know the requirements, if someone gets it, has the right to be the only one. Statement invalid. (trollface) . Milktstrophe is hurting his ass so much, doing 108391847198474 walkthroughs to the game, just for posting here all the info so you can get it without thinking.

NOT.

FAIR. 

But of course, he is free to choose whatever he wants to choose (share it or not to share it) . 

• Like 2

Disgusting? . No, that's not disgusting. Disgusting is what I said. These trophies are for the ones crazy enough to beat a hardcore game without any kind of hint. Do not expect that receiving help is fair.

Since you get a trophy screenhot it won't be hacking. If someone wants proof you can post the image, even though you may be giving any kind of hint about it. 

Disgusting is having an "I got mine, so fuck you" attitude.

I have not played this game (nor do I intend to), but I've been the first in the world to earn a couple of trophies, and one of the first in the world on a few others (most often on retrogames).   No matter how many other people earn the trophy, nobody will ever be able to take away the fact that I was first in the world to do it.  Ever.   The same would apply to OP.  No matter how many others earn the trophies after him, he will still forever go down as first in the world to do it.  Why not help a few people along the way?  I get more enjoyment looking at the "First Achievers" list knowing that (A) I am and forever will be on the top of that list, and ( B) an ever-growing number of people will be added to the list, likely as a direct or indirect result of my help.  It's a much better feeling (and its own ego boost) than having a "Fuck you, I got mine" attitude. 

A lot of people say this game is really hard, personally I find this game to be pretty easy. I've recorded a video walkthrough with commentary of the best strategies I've come up with for each level. Now everyone can beat the game! I've got ideas how to unlock the first 3 trophies (after all, I've got them), it'd be great if other people could confirm them. Also let's work together to try to figure out the requirements for the last trophy.

https://www.twitch.tv/bearzooka/v/104089287

1Se968ce.png Winner

Unlocked after beating level 1.

Requirement appears to be clearing the level without exiting to the menu (pressing L1+R1)

2S38a238.png Champion

Unlocked after beating level 6.

Requirement appears to be not dying, or at least not getting killed by the level boss (I actually died 2 or 3 times from the small robots when I got this).

3S4dd316.png Level Crusher

Unlocked after beating level 10.

Requirement appears to be destroying all of the yellow blocks in the level.

4S3d65a4.png Robot Destroyer

Unknown requirements.

Besides just beating the game normally, things I've tried that have NOT unlocked the trophy:

• Beat the game without dying
  • Beat the game without exiting to the menu
  • Beat the game killing all the level bosses with Zegeta instead of the iFly (using gun for some, grenades for some)
    • Beat the game killing all the level bosses with Zegeta instead of the iFly (using grenades for all)
  • Beat the game killing all the level bosses with the iFly (gun)
  • Beat the game not picking up a single checkpoint
  • Beat the game destroying every yellow block in every level
  • Tried changing system time to a time shortly after the start time (works in some games for speed runs)

I haven't watched your entire speedrun, so I don't know a whole lot about the game.  Have you tried:

* Beat the game destroying every yellow block, every spike, and every enemy that spawns in every level?  (Do those little flying things spawn infinitely?)

* Destroy X of those little flying things in one single playthrough?  (100?  1000?) 

And there is also the possibility that the trophy is simply glitched. 

Edited by The-Man-In-Black
  • Like 4

I haven't watched your entire speedrun, so I don't know a whole lot about the game.  Have you tried:

* Beat the game destroying every yellow block, every spike, and every enemy that spawns in every level?  (Do those little flying things spawn infinitely?)

* Destroy X of those little flying things in one single playthrough?  (100?  1000?) 

And there is also the possibility that the trophy is simply glitched. 

It may be possible to kill every enemy that spawns, the tricky part there is if they go off screen they will unspawn so if that invalidates it some parts will be really tricky (not to mention my preferred method of farming involves standing in a specific spot where those guys will spawn and just fly off screen, dropping ammo). Destroying all the spikes is do-able.

Yeah, I think I'll try killing a bunch of the enemies for my next run.

Man, I really hope it's not glitched!

• Like 1

A lot of people say this game is really hard, personally I find this game to be pretty easy. I've recorded a video walkthrough with commentary of the best strategies I've come up with for each level. Now everyone can beat the game! I've got ideas how to unlock the first 3 trophies (after all, I've got them), it'd be great if other people could confirm them. Also let's work together to try to figure out the requirements for the last trophy.

1Se968ce.png Winner

Unlocked after beating level 1.

Requirement appears to be clearing the level without exiting to the menu (pressing L1+R1)

2S38a238.png Champion

Unlocked after beating level 6.

Requirement appears to be not dying, or at least not getting killed by the level boss (I actually died 2 or 3 times from the small robots when I got this).

3S4dd316.png Level Crusher

Unlocked after beating level 10.

Requirement appears to be destroying all of the yellow blocks in the level.

Unknown requirements.

Besides just beating the game normally, things I've tried that have NOT unlocked the trophy:

• Beat the game killing all the level bosses with Zegeta instead of the iFly (using gun for some, grenades for some)
    • Beat the game killing all the level bosses with Zegeta instead of the iFly (using grenades for all)
  • Tried changing system time to a time shortly after the start time (works in some games for speed runs)

Why you don't mail the company? Maybe you obtain some answer or hint.

Edited by Rafi_004

Unknown requirements.

Milktastrophe, after seeing all of this I thought the game could have a secret ending in which you fight a hidden boss getting the trophy if you success but again you'd need to complete some unknown requirements. Trophy description name something great accomplished, so it could be, it could be.

The hypothesis about destroying every robot hmm... but as far as I know in some spawns they appear infinitely, so unless there is some type of gun which prevent this I think this is very unlikely.

You could also try to destroy robots in one spot to see if they stop to appear. If so, I would do a run destroying every robot spot and also all bosses with Zegeta.

• Like 2

Beat the game killing 100 enemies in each level, so I don't think it's for getting a certain number of kills...

The hypothesis about destroying every robot hmm... but as far as I know in some spawns they appear infinitely, so unless there is some type of gun which prevent this I think this is very unlikely.

You could also try to destroy robots in one spot to see if they stop to appear. If so, I would do a run destroying every robot spot and also all bosses with Zegeta.

Yeah, pretty sure they'll appear infinitely. I found a spot to stand in level 2 where the small robots will spawn and then just get killed by the level boss (which increments your kill counter). Left the game running until my PS4's power settings turned off, 2000 kills and the game was running at like 1FPS due to all the ammo drops on screen.

Milktastrophe, after seeing all of this I thought the game could have a secret ending in which you fight a hidden boss getting the trophy if you success but again you'd need to complete some unknown requirements. Trophy description name something great accomplished, so it could be, it could be.

It would make sense for there to be a secret level. The "cutscenes" after level 9 and level 10 (last level) are the same and then you abruptly get a "game over" screen after level 10 (I assume it says "game over", the text is mostly off screen). So that does seem like evidence for there either being a secret level or the ending just being bugged (which could unfortunately be evidence of the last trophy being glitched :( )

Why you don't mail the company? Maybe you obtain some answer or hint.

If only it were that easy.

Have you tried contacting support at the adress : http://denysoft.com/support/

With a link to this post showing your dedication and maybe a hint??

Also, did you get the vault code for beating the game? Apparently you unlock different level of their vault by beating their game and they are talking about it there : http://denysoft.com/vault/

Try requesting your code from support?

Edited by lronHulk

Have you tried contacting support at the adress : http://denysoft.com/support/

With a link to this post showing your dedication and maybe a hint??

Also, did you get the vault code for beating the game? Apparently you unlock different level of their vault by beating their game and they are talking about it there : http://denysoft.com/vault/

Try requesting your code from support?

People have tried asking them for hints before, but they don't seem to want to tell anyone anything. Just give cryptic responses about only the head developer knowing how to earn the trophies.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2016 at 7:14 PM, Gage said:

People have tried asking them for hints before, but they don't seem to want to tell anyone anything. Just give cryptic responses about only the head developer knowing how to earn the trophies.

This is true. I talked a lot with one guy from denysoft, he told me that only the founder knows what the trophy requirements are. He didn't know much about the Vault either. Just told very proudly that deny soft is the only game company in puerto rico. And about AZ2 it is supposed to be impossible. As far as i know the game was never tested completely (just separate level-parts without enemies or spikes) which means that some trophies are technically impossible.

Robot Destroyer is likely a level-/boss specific trophy, i highly doubt that there is a trophy which needs cumulative requirements (like 2000 enemies in total or sth.). Maybe you need to force the robot to kill himself...within a few seconds, without killing other enemies, or you need to die in the same exact moment like the robot.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2016 at 7:40 AM, lronHulk said:

Yeah but no one was dedicated like this guy... I mean, what is left to try in game!

The only thing left I can think of is finding a use for the punch move. It doesn't destroy blocks and if you actually manage to punch an enemy, you die because they've touched you.

• 3 weeks later...

On 2017-02-25 at 10:08 AM, Milktastrophe said:

The only thing left I can think of is finding a use for the punch move. It doesn't destroy blocks and if you actually manage to punch an enemy, you die because they've touched you.

Hey man! Great work. Im so fucking happy right now that someone manage to complate the game. You are a fucking hero :D. Did you get a password and enter the vault on the website? Maybe you can get some hint from there?