what's the longest you stayed up to get a Platinum?

snakebit10

Longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?

I realise we all have different schedules and don't all play at the same times. For me I do most my gaming in the evening into the morning hours. There are some occasions I get to play during the day. I am just curios to see what peoples responses will be.

I voted Past Midnight. I have got several plat's past midnight and recently stayed up untill 4 AM to get the Spec ops the line plat. I must be out of my mind.

I will add that the 12:00 Am to 12:59 AM range is were I have got the most Platinum's.

Edited by snakebit10

Out of 1200 trophies I have earned at least 1 every hour of the day, but it turns out that 4am has only one trophy earned!

I was surprised at this since I usually have to get up around 6.45 each morning and even at the weekends its usually 8.30am so playing into the wee hours isnt an occurence for trophy hunting......

Well most of my plats are earned during the evening, but there have been many moments where I've been so sucked into a game that I forget what time it is until I see the sun rising outside my window. Happens with Skyrim and Battlefield 3 a lot.

• 3 years later...

I've stayed up to 4am-5am playing games in the past, but I'm not sure if I've gotten a platinum around those times before. I used to be much more of a night owl, but I rarely stay up past 2am nowadays, even during my 6 week break, I pretty much went to bed every night at 11pm-1am.

Last I remember staying up late to get a platinum was Far Cry Primal, I remember staying up till around 2am for a couple of nights trying to snag that platinum.

I voted Past Midnight. If I'm very close to getting a :platinum:, I tend to just stay awake and go for it.

Looking through my Trophy Log, the latest I've stayed awake seems to be around 4 AM. Star Ocean 4 was completed at 4:09 AM. Followed by a very close second Silent Hill Downpour at 4:04 AM; I actually remember staying awake for this one. It was during the summer and I didn't have any classes to attend. Third goes to Batman: Arkham Asylum at 3:55 AM.

stayed up for more than 24 hours when I wanted to become #1 fastest to platinum Styx master of shadows... Everything went well up until the point where I had only 2 missions left... then it just glitched on me and I was unable to start second last mission. Was pissed! I even wrote to devs and they declined to do the patch for the game. like, really ?! anyways, I managed to replay everything from scratch in the next week