what's the longest you stayed up to get a Platinum?

snakebit10

Longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?

I'm just a bit confused with the poll and exactly what you're going for here. Are asking us how long longest we played a game from the point we started a game on one day and then how long we stayed up to finish it?

I remember starting Zero Time Dilemma one day at about 8 in the afternoon (20:00) only to play it for so long that I ended up getting the platinum the next day at 5 in the morning with hardly any breaks in between. lol so worth it.

I remember starting Zero Time Dilemma one day at about 8 in the afternoon (20:00) only to play it for so long that I ended up getting the platinum the next day at 5 in the morning with hardly any breaks in between. lol so worth it.

I stayed up until 4AM to get the platinum for Zero Time Dilemma.  Mainly because I wanted to see the ending to the game and I was so close to beating it anyway that I didn't realize it was that early/late.

Power of Zero Escape :awesome:

I'm just a bit confused with the poll and exactly what you're going for here. Are asking us how long longest we played a game from the point we started a game on one day and then how long we stayed up to finish it?

Basically I'm asking if you were close to platinum how long did you stay up to finish it? Does that make more sense to you? 

My most profit hours to earn trophies are by a larg margin between 10 - 12 pm ( until midnight) so i'll say before midnight is when i tend to get my platinums but i can go until 2 AM to work for a plat if i am in the mood but past that hour until the morning my focus on playing is literally lost so i don't earn almost any trophies what so ever during that period .

not a direct response to the question but when the gta iv gamespy servers were to be shutdown i spent almost 2 weeks straight helping people get the online portion of the game finished...was online an average 18-20 hours at-a-time and pulled off almost 48 hours straight of gaming leading up to the alleged closing date/time...was also running 2 ps3's simultaneously to allow people to boost races for AWP on my 2nd one and to complete team games...crazy when i think about it...would never dc it again as i barely have time for 1-2 hours/day of gaming now...

• 2 months later...

I think the most accurate answer for me is spending about 15 hours playing The Walking Dead for the first time. 

Like, I started it after school one day, and just didn't stop, next thing I know it's like 6 in the morning. Brilliant game, got it for the platinum, but in the end couldn't care less, ended up not being able to put the thing down.

Kinda hard to answer this poll when I work evenings and tend to be up pretty late as it is.  There's a reason why my stats show the most trophies earned around 1am and on Fridays.  I've had Thurs/Fri off for years now and 1am isn't an obnoxious hour to me.

I think the overall latest one was staying up until 6am on a night when I needed to be in bed by like 3am to finish the final grind for Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God because Tales of Hearts R was coming out that day and I wanted to be able to play that.

• 2 months later...