what's the longest you stayed up to get a Platinum?

snakebit10

Longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?

One time I stayed up til 12am and started around 12pm that day just to get until dawn clean up trophy for the plat ugh as well as having messed up badly in finding the collectables and going back and forth and also having to charge my phone and computer just to find the stupid a** collectibles. Lets just say i wasn't happy the next day lol

Got my last trophy and the plat in Hardware: Rivals in a boosting session that started 5:00am, but as I sleep between 6am to 12:30pm, it was not hard for me. 

The worst one for me by far was a Call of Juarez: Bound by Blood boosting session that started at 7am and fizzled out at about 10:30am, when people started to exit to do other things. It was the most unorganized and messy boosting session I ever had, but in the end I got all that I needed in MP, but still had some SP trophies to go. 

I usually go to bed very early (like I'm posting this comment at about 10:30 EDT and that's pretty late for me), but one night not too long ago I couldn't sleep so I stayed up until almost 9:30 in the morning to plat Gravity Rush 2.

I got several plats past midnight but stay up long often so i know the longest i remember is 7 am... i started at 10 pm and played until 7 am to get the :platinum: Borderlands :lol: (thankfully i didn't have work that day)

The lowest amount of trophies are between 5-7 am with only 22 :(  :lol: :lol:

8 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Universe In Peril (Vita). Trust me the game is not as easy as it looks. My name is not marvelboy10 for nothing. You can see my time here https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2198-lego-marvel-super-heroes-universe-in-peril  

Are the vehicles controls any better in this than the PS3/PS4 version, or is there no open world?

Some disgusting sessions have been held, all in the name of silly shutdown scares. I remember the weekend Ubisoft's Shaun White Snowboarding was going to close down. Gave the game a fast spin the previous day and got a message from a friend asking me if I was going to go for it. "Well F it, let's go then". And then we grinded it, and grinded some more, and kept on going in our "zomg it's going to close soon" -stupor.

Took eighteen hours straight, we just wouldn't give up. It was 10am monday morning, glad I had a day off. Of course, when Ubi says "end of service" it usually means they just remove the game from Ubi Rewards tracking and nothing else happens. Come next week SWS didn't shut down and hasn't to date, probably never will. Facepalms were plentiful.

Drawn to Death! Once again the game was going to shut (for real this time). Gave it a spin Friday evening just to see if there's anything I could steal fast, but ended up hooking up with a friend who was set on finishing it. Enter a weekend of non stop boosting, I mean grind - have a quick snack - grind - have few hours nap time - grind more levels of stupidity. We went at it for three days straight. After staying up all evening, and the night, and the morning, we finished at around 2pm monday afternoon. My friend was so tired he passed out on the couch while he had the console on and the chat open.

And me? I left for work. -_-

My top 3 latest platinum trophies

3. Dragon Age Inquisition: 3:06 am. Looking through my trophy I thought that this was going to be the latest, but...

2. Metal Gear Solid V: 4:16 am. Surely this must be the latest... oh... apparently it's not...

1. Prince of Persia Sands of Time: 5:40am... Started this around 3:45pm... apparently I was determined to finish it before going to sleep...

Real Trophy Hunters don't sleep, luckily i'm just a Trophy Enthusiast. ;)  I would have to do too meticulous of a search to find out and i'm not really feeling up to it. I mostly take my time going for plats. The couple I did in one go, I started in the morning and finished late afternoon/early evening.

On 02/03/2017 at 3:40 AM, marvelboy10 said:

Not that long ago I stood up from 8:00pm to almost 1:00pm the next day. That's 16 hours, 51 minutes and 31 seconds to be exact. It was totally worth it.

I assume you mean 8:00am, right? I also start playing at that time sometimes :lol:.