snakebit10

what's the longest you stayed up to get a Platinum?

Longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?   103 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest you have stayed up to get a platinum?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

82 posts in this topic

Glad to see I'm not the only who has been consistently killing brain cells over the years.

I've had Many plats in the AM Range. Done it way too many times. Even the number of trophies earned in each hour makes me feel legitimately bad for my sleep.:facepalm:

i was looking up my lists, the longest trophy that i have been working through the night was zombie driver HD.... 3:17am

some fun memories, took nearly a year to finish the game. got burned out until i managed to do the arena with 150k points. rest of the trophy's came naturally without much effort.

idk, today I was up to like 11AM or something, and then just dropped it because I wanted to eat with my wife and then I was too tired afterwards, even if I was like 30-60 mins of grind away from plat. ;p

Hi, I have some past midnight platinums, but the top ones would be:

Sly Cooper  2:57AM

Pro Evolution 2013.    2:46AM

Latest platinum ever for me was the one for Tales Of The Borderlands. Was almost 3AM when I got it. I only started around 1AM though when I had downloaded the final episode.

A better example would be Grim Fandango, with the platinum earned at 2:30AM, spent most of the day before playing it as well.

Almost all of mine have came between 8pm - 11pm. Tales from the Borderlands is the latest at 1.04am. Generally I don't play beyond 11pm because I'm up early most mornings and I start rushing games when I'm tired, but Tales from the Borderlands doesn't exactly require concentration :P