Triicky's Platinum Mix

IzTriicky__

A New Platinum Track has been added to the Mix!

:platinum:#34 Goat Simulator(PS4)

1Lc3768a.png

I got this game just because it was only $10 so I figured why not give it a try. This game obviously doesn't take it self seriously and I was perfectly fine with that but I was thinking to myself "this is probably one of the weirdest games I played lol". Nonetheless I enjoyed it and I might do the DLC but i'll save that for later. 

If anyone has noticed my list as well I decided to put the games that don't have a plat but I completed as well. AKA 100%'s. Don't have many but I have a feeling this will also go up over time. Also added what rarity the plats are and as you can see most of them are common lol. I WILL CHANGE THAT! Then finally, I decided to put 10 games i'm currently working on just so people will know what's to come in the list......hopefully. 

Edited by Triicky913

:platinum:#35 PS All Stars(PS3)

1L6f4f26.png

Pretty much a smash clone and it wasn't that bad. The online was kinda annoying since there are still some players actively playing the game and since my copy didn't have an online pass I had to buy one PSN but everything else was pretty easy. Will be doing the Vita version sometime soon as well since I have the Online done for that too. 

Edited by Triicky913

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum:#36 Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

1L9c00f5.png

Pretty much a Nostalgia trip but it was great nonetheless. Since I never played the other 2 when I was younger I'm really hype to play them. Even though they might not be the best ones in the bunch. 

• 2 years later...

A New Platinum Track Has Been Added to the List!

#53 Team Sonic Racing

1Ld109df.png

WOAH. AN UPDATE?!?! CRAZY!!! lol Well hi guys, its been quite a while since I last posted here but whenever I can post about a new platinum I get, I'll make a post for it. Was really hype for Team Sonic Racing since I enjoyed the previous 2 Sonic Racing games alot and this game didn't disappoint either. Since it was only 40 bucks I bought it on day 1 and just started playing and just recently got the platinum as of making this post. This version of the game to be honest wasn't that difficult compared to the other two and the trophies were pretty easy to get. The only trouble I really had were the ring challenges but other than that It was easy. I'm glad I looked in the forums for this game because I probably wouldn't have figured out how to get the paint kits thanks to it lol. Also kinda cool that I was one of the first like 20 to get the plat :) 

I've been working on World War Z and decided to go back and see if I could get the Pac Man Championship Edition 2 platinum but both of those are quite challenging and or a grind. I have quite a few games I would like to work on so hopefully I can do them. Oh and if anyone cares I changed the size of the Platinum Trophy images in the OP just because I don't really like how it looked now lol. 

I'll try to post more whenever I can, but for now, later!

Edited by Triicky913

A New Platinum Track has been Added to the Mix!

#54 MUSYNX

1Le0f96a.png

Managed to get another platinum in about less than a week from my previous so good stuff. Also managed to get this before I start the Summer Backlog Challenge too which is what I was mainly aiming for. I got Musynx thanks to the sale from last week(it's still going actually) and since it was at a low price I figured I buy it since I was planning on getting it eventually.

It's not the greatest for music games but it was okay. The layouts for each sets of songs were unique and I thought that was pretty interesting, even though I hated the 8 bit version. Only 2 modes one with 4 button and 6 button and it kind of played similar to DJ Max. The menu didn't have anything really it was just the songs and the song selection wasn't that great either. The trophies were pretty much easy to do compared to other music games so that was a shock to me and it turned out to be a pretty quick platinum for me.

Besides the Backlog Challenge, I still have some other games I would like to complete so hopefully I can do that sometime soon. Mainly World War Z and a few others. Till next time friends!

A New Platinum Track has been Added to the Mix!

#55 Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

1L3f1abf.png

The only Spyro game I played when I was younger that's in the trilogy. Very Nostalgic to play this through once again and it's still very fun just like the old days. I have the Crash Bandicoot collection as well which I will get to in the future but for now, gotta play Year of the Dragon to finally finish the original trilogy.

Since the Summer Backlog Challenge is done and this was one of the games I planned on doing, i'm already 10% done with that list. Currently working on Patapon Remastered at the moment while grinding away on DJ Max Respect. I might just focus on these games for the time being so sorry World War Z, I'll get the Platinum some day.......hopefully lol.

#56- Nex Machina

1L60792a.png

First Ultra Rare platinum! 

Other than the Veteran Run, it wasn't too bad. Thanks to the Architect boss it took me quite a bit of time to finally pass the run and the fact it wasn't even the final boss in the game was very annoying. But other than that, it was very fun to play. Kinda want to go back and try to get the Resogun plat so we will see if I can do that too :) 

A New Platinum Has Entered the Mix!

#57- Patapon Remastered

1Ld53a38.png

After buying this on day one, and only playing the first level, over a year and a half later, I decided to pick it back up again and try to go for the platinum. I never played it on the PSP so when I finally got into playing it, it was just a fun ride. The trophies weren't that hard to get either as the only trophies I had trouble with were the divine items since it was a grind, and beating a boss at level 10. Other than that it was a great experience and hopefully one day we can the sequel remastered as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

#58- Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

1Lbc8c9f.png

So I just decided to do this all in one day since it wasn't difficult to do. Never played Spyro 3 when I was younger so I went into blind and I thought it was pretty good. Sure some things disappointed me(the final boss being easy, not having to 100%) but I still enjoyed it regardless. Manged to get luck too with the 2 buggy trophies as well since I only had to use my backup save once for them so the rest was smooth sailing. I'm officially done with the Spyro Trilogy and I do also have the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy since I bought it along with this awhile ago, so might give those games a try as well since I never really owned them when I was younger. 

#59- Senran Kagura: Estival Versus

1Le0df14.png

Just a few days later and I get another platinum! This one has been hiding in my backlog for awhile now since I played it once 2 years ago and just stopped right after the first level. So I figured why not play it now since it will be good to do for some of the backlog challenges i'm in(Gaming by Numbers and Backlog Pyramid). This was a really fun musou game to play and it was pretty easy to get all the trophies as it is an Uncommon platinum. Trophies are straightforward and it has some grinding like doing each characters story missions and getting enough money to buy everything from the shop, but it was still very easy. I would give this a go if you like musou games since it was really fun and enjoyable.

New Platinum's Have Entered to the Mix!

#60- Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

1L906df5.png

I have been doing a "PS3 Week" this current week just because I had quite a bit of games I never played or just never got the platinum for that I think I could get. So more or less a cleanup of sort. This is one of them. I played this on the Xbox 360 when I was doing achievements back in the day but when I looked I never got the platinum for this I figured why not get it now. Pretty easy platinum and didn't take me long to do. The only trophies I had a little trouble with were the Dr Robotnik and Columns Trophies as since Dr Robotnik plays like Puyo Puyo, I'm not really good at Puyo Puyo lol(even though my PSN picture is a Puyo Puyo character). This helps me too for the Gaming By Numbers Challenge so happy I went back to it.

#61- Jack N' Jill DX (EU)

1L737d66.png

Now this plat....well....umm...it was 100% for the Gaming by Numbers Challenge. I had some money on my EU account so I figured I buy this and get an easy plat. I'm not trying to do these as much anymore as I already have a good amount already, but just this once I'll do it. Really got nothing to say about this as it only took me less than 12 minutes to get so.....cool? lol

• 2 weeks later...

#62- Donut County

1L3d9fe2.png

I heard some good things about this game, so I figured why not give a try. It was a fun and simple game and I really enjoyed it! The platinum only took me less than 2 hours so it's a pretty quick platinum for those who plan on playing it anytime soon. 

• 5 months later...

#63- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

1Lbe2d37.png

Hey everyone!

Well after a good little hiatus from trophy hunting due to life and just playing games on other systems, I achieved my first platinum of 2020! I started to play this game again on Christmas Day just because I had the itch to play one of the older GTA games and San Andreas was the one I had the most memories of back in the day. Granted I wasn't allowed to play this game when I was younger at the time but I still managed to play even if it got me into trouble lol. I also didn't get really far into the game so actually seeing the story past Los Santos was great. The platinum was pretty easy just a little grindy and overall a really fun game to play. I'm gonna do the other PS2 era GTA games, as one of them I never played before and that GTA III. 

My goal for the year is to try and get more than 15 platinums this year, If I can do that, then it's a pretty good year for trophy hunting!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

#64- Borderlands 3

1Lb3fb02.png

Got this game at launch and finished the main story in about a week or so after launch and just never went back to get the rest of the base trophies after that said week. Now since I want to try and get as many platinums as I can this year plus raise my completion percentage, I figure I go back to one of my favorite games to release this past year. This is by far the best Borderlands 3 for me, from the amazing gameplay, to the awesome weapons to use, I had a blast playing this. I will be doing the DLC for this soon but I wanted to get the platinum first before I do. 

I'll post my 2020 goals in the first post in case anyone is interested/helps me keep track on it.

• Like 1

Keep it up, I'm working on BL3 right now as well. Your account is about where mine was at this time last year with completion percentage. Noticed you have the platinum for Nex Machina, which is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

A New 100% Has Entered the Mix!

Disc Jam

Lda48ff.png

Now this game, well when I first played this 2 years ago I got most of the trophies for the game and the only trophies I was missing was the doubles trophy and the 50 wins. Then for some reason, I did not play this for a long time. When I went to go play this again in the summer last year, I got the doubles trophy finally but when I went to go look at my stats, my wins got reset. So after only playing a few games, I stopped playing for a few more months. Going into present day, I started playing this game AGAIN about a week or two ago and just started grinding for wins. Then today I managed to finally get the last 20 wins I needed and the final trophy had popped.

The game itself tho is really fun! It's pretty much WindJammers and just that alone got me addicted to this game since I enjoyed WindJammers a lot. Really excited to hopefully play WindJammers 2 if it comes out this year, cause I am 100% down to play another game like this. Hopefully it get's a Platinum too.

Edited by IzTriicky__

• 2 weeks later...

#65 Under Night In Birth EXE:Late[st]

1Lea9c2a.png

Probably one of my favorite fighting games from the past few years, so when I realized I never got the platinum for it, I decided to get it today and it turned out it was pretty easy. Pretty easy list compared to the previous game(which was easy as well) but it was still fun to go back and get the trophies. Really excited to get the newest game later on in the year!

#66 Samurai Showdown

1L657a23.png

Really glad they made a brand new version of Samurai Showdown and glad people are playing it. Very simple fighting game compared to most, but still very fun to play. The trophies were pretty damn easy and pretty straightforward. Been on a fighting game craze lately when it comes to getting trophies so maybe my next platinum is another fighting game but we'll see. 

• Like 1

#67 Tekken 7

1Ld90369.png

LITERALLY right after I got the Samurai Showdown Platinum, I decided to work on the Tekken 7 platinum and it turned out it was just as easy as Samurai Showdown. Fighting game wise it's one of the best fighting games right now just purely on the competitive level and even just watching is just as entertaining compared to most fighting games. But if you are going to go for just the trophies, they aren't as bad, the only trophies I guess I had trouble with were the online trophies but other than that, it was pretty straightforward. 

Also looking at my goals for the year, I'm doing pretty well so far! I've gone up about 1.5% for completion percentage and now this is my 5th platinum for the year! Hoping I can keep this up for the remainder of the year since there are some games I will be playing that are new in the coming months along with some backlog games. But for now, I will be focusing on my completion percentage by just going back to some games and trying to get the platinum for those games