PS Plus: Free Games for December 2016

Aranea Highwind

Looking forward to VVVVVV and that's it. I have a question though, it says it is for the ps vita, so i assume i can only play on the vita and not my ps4?

That is correct. You can only play it on Vita. If you have a 3Ds you can buy it there too. lol

I normally look forward to December , not this year.

Color Guardians is a fun, doable plat. Don't even need to 100% the game for it either.

Glad I didn't buy Stories now.  The rest is meh. Already have Tiny Troopers and am trying to finally get 100% now that the Zombie DLC has finally come out.

Color Guardians PS4, its a really hard plat on Vita as it runs like absolute garbage and lags with frame drops and makes tge final boss a nightmare

I normally look forward to December , not this year.

Color Guardians PS4, its a really hard plat on Vita as it runs like absolute garbage and lags with frame drops and makes tge final boss a nightmare

Can't remember if I even tried it on Vita. Didn't have space for it when I went back to it, and forget which I tried it on originally [but only played like two levels anyway].

Finally a month I don't have either of the PS4 games. I will grab both of them.

I recently played and platted Color Guardians on pS4. It was a fun little game in my opinion with a couple of annoying trophies. I have Tiny Troopers in my back log and I am not sure what Hyper Void. I will have to check and see what kind of game that is.

Edited by snakebit10

Looks good to me. I have heard good things about Invisible Inc, and the aesthetic and narrative structure of Stories appeals to me. Both reviewed reasonably well, so that's a plus.

I've looked at Color Guardians a couple of times with a view to maybe trying to plat it, so no objections there either. 

Doubt I'll bother with the other 3.

These are the months I like from PS+. Throw me a few curve-balls, get me playing something I wouldn't usually buy outright, expand my gaming experiences. Just what the service should be, IMO. No point in giving you the AAA games you would have bought anyway. 

• Like 4