Sigma999

Worth buying ?

7 posts in this topic

Looks like an arcade racing title i playe on the arcades a long time ago and it brings me some back nostalgia to me . So, in short, is it worth buying for the PS3 and is it a port of the original arcade ?

It is a port of the arcade version. A very good one in fact, as it includes a few bonus online leaderboard modes (including one that merges every single course together) and very easy trophies. However I recommend buying it via the Alex Kidd and Co collection, which also gives you Alex kidd in Miracle World and Revenge of Shinobi, all for $10 (instead of the $15 it would cost to buy separate)

Necropost, but nope. If you want to play it really bad, just get PSNow for a month. You get it, together with tons more of the Sega Vintage collection.

On 03/05/2017 at 5:05 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Necropost, but nope. If you want to play it really bad, just get PSNow for a month. You get it, together with tons more of the Sega Vintage collection.

Yes, try it with PSNow is the best choice if you really want to play this game.

I done it yesterday. Hopefully I didn't buy this game, really to old to appreciate it.

Just completed this game to 100% today and I enjoyed it, reminded me so much when I used to play on this machines at the bowling club with my friends! 

I spent like 45 mins on the trophy for reaching the checkpoint with 1s left because I was too retarded to see that I ACTUALLY WON THE TROPHY 30 MINS AGO AND I DIDN'T SEE IT LMAO 😂

Good game to get 100% on PS Now but I would not recommend actually spend money on this, get the PS Now subscription everyone...

Edited by fresquinho

No worth more than 1$ - 

Edited by FilooGaroo

On 9/1/2017 at 5:10 PM, TheDreaminHawk said:

It is a port of the arcade version. A very good one in fact, as it includes a few bonus online leaderboard modes (including one that merges every single course together) and very easy trophies. However I recommend buying it via the Alex Kidd and Co collection, which also gives you Alex kidd in Miracle World and Revenge of Shinobi, all for $10 (instead of the $15 it would cost to buy separate)

Whats the name of the collection? To get three games for 10 dpllara sounds good. I have PS Nowbut sadly I can not stream only download so I will have tobuy tjis sega classics anyway.