Free after you claim the DEMO

Katt

Actually, I just "purchased" the free demo, and when I go to the game's main page, it says "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reasons: You have already purchased Neon Chrome". Signing out of the Store then reverts the game back to its $14.99 price and the Add To Cart button appears. Might still work. Getting a friend to check this on his Vita in a minute

Man, in the PS Vita the game uses the whole RAM and I can't open anything else.

Expect crashes.

Also, those who said it doesn't work anymore, check your download list.

My download list says I have the full game but only for PS4. I can't check for sure though until I'm home for the holidays.

I wondered why i only see the demo in the US shop while logged into my account but i do see the demo + game for ps4 and vita when not logged in... I bought the demo, downloaded the game to my ps4 and the game title doesn't include the word "demo"...

PS4 Game on Webstore says: can't be purchased... instead of download button there's "tell me more"

Edited by Evil_Joker88

It worked for me, and both versions are nestled squarely at the top of my download list right now.

Note that this was the same glitch that happened to Amplitude a while back... and Sony was able to revoke "ownership" a few weeks afterwards.

So word of advice if you scored this "freebie" and intend to play it... play it sooner rather than later.   ;)

• Like 2

I wondered why i only see the demo in the US shop while logged into my account but i do see the demo + game for ps4 and vita when not logged in... I bought the demo, downloaded the game to my ps4 and the game title doesn't include the word "demo"...

PS4 Game on Webstore says: can't be purchased... instead of download button there's "tell me more"

Yeah, but try and start it, it'll be the demo. At least it is for me.

It kinda worked for me.

Could only find the demo through the OP link.

I downloaded it via library but the game is a demo only.

When I try to unlock the full version on the store it says I can´t do it because I already have the game.

No download button though, just tell me more.

• 5 months later...