Lara Croft GO CONFIRMED for PS4/Vita!

Maxie_M0us3

Hitman GO was a pretty fun and easy plat for a cheap price, so if this is anything like that, I'll pick this up for sure.

I had literally zero interest in this when it was on mobile, but now that's it's coming to Vita, it's actually a real game. Hopefully the Vita version of this ends up being better than the one for Hitman GO.

• Like 1

Yay! I was hoping it'd come after Hitman Go was released. As a big Tomb Raider fan I must get this! :D

I knew this would get a plat since Hitman did but it's weird thinking this gets but Temple of Osiris didn't (I'll never forgive them for that :( ).

Edited by dell9300
  • Like 1

I do wonder if it's harder than Hitman Go or not? Especially as I have not played Hitman Go yet and that one seems like it would be annoying.  But the list for this game makes it seem like it could be easier.

This one has collectibles that you have to find and tap on as you're going through the level, but other than that it's pretty similar to Hitman GO, so it's likely a 1/10 with a guide again.

That said, it's a really good game from what I've played and I'd recommend people at least give it a shot without a guide before giving up just for the easy platinum. Hitman felt like it had a lot of trial and error whereas Lara Croft felt like you were actually figuring things out. Can't wait for this, may even get it day 1 (not sure... depends on price)

This one has collectibles that you have to find and tap on as you're going through the level, but other than that it's pretty similar to Hitman GO, so it's likely a 1/10 with a guide again.

That said, it's a really good game from what I've played and I'd recommend people at least give it a shot without a guide before giving up just for the easy platinum. Hitman felt like it had a lot of trial and error whereas Lara Croft felt like you were actually figuring things out. Can't wait for this, may even get it day 1 (not sure... depends on price)

Well, it sounds like fun, will have to play it for sure.  Might be getting Hitman Go today for a nice little side platinum to obtain :D

Wonder when Lara Croft Go will be releasing then.

That's good to know.