error c2-12828-1 ps vita

Jarmppa

Sure my Vita has frozen before and acted up a little bit, but today i think was the first time i got this error message. After vita went black screen and showed a message "an error has occurred, ps vita will be powered off" and i waited a bit and got the error code c2-12828-1, sure i sent feedback and looked up online, but really got nothing on this. Now about hour later and gaming with vita, it seems like theres nothing wrong and working fine, no crashes.

Any thoughts or experiences on this?

It probably was just a normal Crashing by the console or caused by a game it happens sometimes, my Ps3 back 2-3 years ago froze quite a lot because of Fifa 14 but still today no problem, so i guess don't worry about it if now it works and don't give problems anymore :)

• 2 months later...

Glad that i don't need to make a new topic, so an update it is.

Because today i met this error message again and crashed the game, this time without the black screen and Vita turning it's power off that was mentioned before. After that i restarted the game which crashed and once again no damage done to the save files or any progress, everything seems fine.

Also something to mention about this, both time when this happened (with different games) it was during loading screen and connecting/playing online, maybe the issue is there? And some players mention that they get this error due to the new updates , which sucks if it's true.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just so that I wouldn't have to create a whole new topic, I'd like to ask about a different error message regarding the Vita in here. I and my friend keep getting this error message that reads "An error occured whilst communicating with PlayStation®Network". I tried googling it, but I didn't find any matches to this exact communication error... Has anyone else got this error message? If yes, how did you solve it?

• 1 month later...

Im now constantly getting this error C2-12828-1 when trying to play Wipeout 2048 (to collect trophies before servers close) Tried everything I can to fix this problem that were suggested on other forums, but nothing seems to work. Really annoyed by this crap from Sony's part knowing that these issues have apparently been around for years and nothing have been done to fix them.

• Like 1