Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirbz

How long have you been a ps3 owner?

462 posts in this topic

i have had a ps3 for over 2 years...

a week before the warantee expired (and when it was going to expire was suposed to be the 1 year anniversary) my ps3 stopped ejecting discs... RIP Phat PS3.

so i returned it to best buy (thats where i buy my electronics, they have the best warrantee system) i got a 250GB slim. so i went from 80GB to 250GB.

ive had the slim ps3 for about a year and a month... combined, thats over 2 years ;3

how long have you had a ps3? :P

When i was using a hospitals computer and drained my paypal account on December 8th, 2009.

Year and a half.

I got my PS3 back in Feb 07... got a 60GB fatty.. but put a 320GB drive in it.... Its still loyal (knock on wood)

i had the original 80 gig (even had backwards compatibility) for 3 years, till last year it died, then i got a slim 320 gig....so in all 4 years combined, 1 year with my slim, 3 with my 80 gig

Got my 40GB fat PS3 at the start of 2008, and replaced it with the PS3 slim the day the Slim model came out (September 1st, 2009).

I bought a 60gb model on launch day and when Gran Turismo 5 was released I bought a 320gb Move bundle. Both still work flawlessly but the 60gb is more of a Netflix machine now.

Parker

I was pretty late to the party - January 2010 or so. But mine's still alive for now :D.

Had mine since launch date in New Zealand. I think that was March 2007.

June 2007, launch model, 60GB, backwards compatibility, still going strong.

oh god can't remember maybe end of 2008 got a brand new cheap one from Hong Kong way to expensive from Australia then just at the end of last year my phatboy got YLOD

luckily for me my parents got a free ps3 slim when they bought their sony bravia tv.

I will have had my 80GB PS3 for four years in a tad more than a month.

Since about a month after they launched in the UK, which would be around April 2007.

Being an early adopter is awesome. :D

can't say since day 1. the price was still kind of scary @ 1st, plus I was still having a good ole time with My PS2. but it was about 2 or 3 months after day 1.grin.gif

i think i got my first one for Christmas 2007 so i have had 3 in the last 4 years lol

I got my first PS3 on Christmas of 2007. The first one was an 80GB and it crapped out on December, 7th, 2009. (Pearl Harbors anniversary... damn Japs :rolleyes: ). I bought my second PS3 in August of 2010. I think it's a 250 or a 320GB... so my Slim turned a year old last month and I didn't even sing happy birthday -_-

since the mGS edition came out in june 2008

LUCKY! :wub:

Since the UK launch, March 2007.

Original 60GB unit still works, but is in its box in the spare room. I bought a Slim at launch, 'just because'.

I got my first PS3 on Christmas of 2007. The first one was an 80GB and it crapped out on December, 7th, 2009. (Pearl Harbors anniversary... damn Japs :rolleyes: ). I bought my second PS3 in August of 2010. I think it's a 250 or a 320GB... so my Slim turned a year old last month and I didn't even sing happy birthday -_-

LUCKY! :wub:

i had to fight my way thru the line to make sure i got it

there were like 15 nerds ahead of me and only 20 systems available lol