How long have you been a ps3 owner?

Kirbz

i have had a ps3 for over 2 years...

a week before the warantee expired (and when it was going to expire was suposed to be the 1 year anniversary) my ps3 stopped ejecting discs... RIP Phat PS3.

so i returned it to best buy (thats where i buy my electronics, they have the best warrantee system) i got a 250GB slim. so i went from 80GB to 250GB.

ive had the slim ps3 for about a year and a month... combined, thats over 2 years ;3

how long have you had a ps3? :P

• Like 1

oh god can't remember maybe end of 2008 got a brand new cheap one from Hong Kong way to expensive from Australia then just at the end of last year my phatboy got YLOD

luckily for me my parents got a free ps3 slim when they bought their sony bravia tv.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first PS3 on Christmas of 2007. The first one was an 80GB and it crapped out on December, 7th, 2009. (Pearl Harbors anniversary... damn Japs :rolleyes: ). I bought my second PS3 in August of 2010. I think it's a 250 or a 320GB... so my Slim turned a year old last month and I didn't even sing happy birthday -_-

since the mGS edition came out in june 2008

LUCKY! :wub:

I got my first PS3 on Christmas of 2007. The first one was an 80GB and it crapped out on December, 7th, 2009. (Pearl Harbors anniversary... damn Japs :rolleyes: ). I bought my second PS3 in August of 2010. I think it's a 250 or a 320GB... so my Slim turned a year old last month and I didn't even sing happy birthday -_-

LUCKY! :wub:

i had to fight my way thru the line to make sure i got it

there were like 15 nerds ahead of me and only 20 systems available lol