How long have you been a ps3 owner?

Kirbz

Day 1 - November 17, 2006

60GB launch model still works perfectly! But since the HD is rather small, I rarely use it anymore. I have a 160GB fatty and a 250GB slim that do most of the leg work now.

I know a lot of people stay away from day 1 purchases, especially for consoles. But my 2 PS2s, PSP, PS3, Vita & PS4 are all launch models and all still work flawlessly. Say what you will about bugs etc., but the hardware at launch is always top-notch. Even my PS1 (not a launch model but still first-gen) works like a charm! :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some wood to knock on! :P (interpret that whichever way you'd like)

I gotten my PS3 since June 2009, the first few games I got along with it are Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Resistance: Fall of Man. It was an 80GB model so there goes playing PS2 games on the system. :S

However, playing the only three games I had offered me some of the best memories I had when it comes to games for quite a while. Ratchet and Clank was still Ratchet and Clank as I remember it, Resistance: Fall of Man had a very fun single-player campaign that I beaten 5 times during the summer, and Call of Duty 4 gave me a multiplayer experience that has yet to be surpassed for me. All three games convinced me to keep my PS3 and look forward to future games, with great examples such as the Uncharted series, Killzone 2, Batman Akrham series, Infamous, and so many other exclusives that I still have yet to touch to this day! :D

I'm looking forward to get a PS4 soon and continue my gaming journey with Bloodbourne, Uncharted 4, Horizon. The Last Guardian, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Infamous: Second Son, and more! :lol: