Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirbz

How long have you been a ps3 owner?

463 posts in this topic

I got my first PS3 on Christmas of 2007. The first one was an 80GB and it crapped out on December, 7th, 2009. (Pearl Harbors anniversary... damn Japs :rolleyes: ). I bought my second PS3 in August of 2010. I think it's a 250 or a 320GB... so my Slim turned a year old last month and I didn't even sing happy birthday -_-

LUCKY! :wub:

i had to fight my way thru the line to make sure i got it

there were like 15 nerds ahead of me and only 20 systems available lol

Have had PS3s ever since it was released in Denmark back in 23-03-2007, had the first one for almost 2 years when it YLoD, went out and bought a new one the week thereafter, bought one for the kids at the same time, later I fixed the original one which today is sitting on my table and looking as new :-), it is used very rarely and the 80 Gig is doing all the hard work.

So the total is 4y, 5m and 19 days.

//WhiteWolf

Feb 2009 I bought my 80GB fat after having experienced my 3rd RROD, It's still running sweet, and bought a second\back up 320GB slim in August of this year

since March 5, 2010, the day before my birthday. didn't start online until the very next day.

Ever since it released in 2007... Phat 40 gig....n now 120 gig Slim since 2010

I got my PS3 in December of 2009, so its been over 1 1/2 years since I got it. ^_^

Same here.

I had a 60 gb from january 2010 to august 2010 when a buddy bought mine off of me so I could upgrade to the a slim 120 gb

Since November 2007. Bought my phatty on Black Friday and it lasted till July 2010.

Around August two years ago. I haven't looked back since. :D

I've had it since launch here in Europe, i'm still using the 6gb fatty and it's still going strong ;)

June 2010. Best electronic purchase I've made in a long time (well, the Kindle is inching closer).

About 1.5 years so far, since the release of FFXIII (yes, I bought my slim PS3 on the day FFXIII was released). One of the best purchases I have ever made in my life ~ =3

I think I have had my PS3 slim for around 13-15 months now. Still don't legally even own the bloody thing. I hate stupid monthly payments. :angry:

I think (not 100%) that I got my first PS3 on November 9th, 2007. The release date of CoD 4 :awesome:

I took a long time to get my ps3 since I really loved my ps2. I got it on my birthday. July the 2nd, 2010.

Xmas 2007, launch model 60GB BC Fatty. The 80GB hit the market by then, so the 60's were rare as rocking-horse shit at retail.

Died 2.5 years later, replaced with a 60GB Sony factory refurb which is still going strong.

Ive got a 40gb phat that I bought in may 08, still going strong *knocks on wood*

I think November of 2008... i know its been about 3 years and i know i got it at the end of November... thats when i got my 80gb fatty

I got my 2nd PS3 (160gb slim) for Christmas last year and my old fatty PS3 is now a bluray player in my bedroom that doubles as a gaming system, lol...