Oblivion Walker still bugged?

Monkey_D_Jared

Hello!

I couldn't find anything elsewhere.

I was just wondering: is the trophy Oblivion Walker still bugged with the one not counting? Dawnstar is pre-installed ...
Also: if it is still bugged, then does the glitch with getting 2 artifacts in 1 quest (Ill met by moonlight) still work?

Thanks in advance!

From what I understand the Dawnguard add-on glitches the Masque of Clavicus Vile to not count as a daedric artifact.

This forces you to do the I'll Be Met By Moonlight glitch to get both the Ring of Hircine (first) then the Savior's Hide (second).

I meant to get the Masque as my first daedric artifact to see if Daedric Influence popped to verify 100% but I forgot and screwed that up. I can vouch for the fact that Hircine + Saviors Hide + the other 13 artifacts did net me the Oblivion Walker achievement and I still have Daedra's Best Friend in my quest log.

As a safeguard make sure you do the Moonlight glitch because I do know on the PS3 with Dawnguard installed simply getting the 15 artifacts was not enough.....

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Oblivion Walker trophy a few days ago and nothing glitched. 

I only picked up the Savior's hide (not the Ring) and when a got to my 15th artifact, the trophy popped:)

I don't know if this helped in any case but as soon as i got the messengers to start the Dawnguard quests, well i did them. (mostly to prevent the attacks on my NPCs)