Guide of the Year Awards 2016 - Nomination Thread

Platisfaction

CypherNova139's Jak 3 Trophy Guide gets my nomination. It has general gameplay tips, stage-by-stage strategies on each of the bosses and missions, a lot of pictures to compliment their descriptions, great formatting, and is packed to the brim with detail. Anyone should be able to recognize the time he must've put into this guide.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

My vote goes to whoever made the Odin Sphere Leiftharsir guide.

Yeah, whoever that guy was. It has to be someone pretty forgettable because even I can't remember his/her name.

I'm nominating Happy's Transformers Devastation Guide

It provides a lot of tips for the game as well as video aids. Definitely will be using it when I return to play it.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lukasilvinha said:

My vote goes to https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2593-star-ocean-the-last-hope-international-trophy-guide

Star Ocean The Last Hope International guide, made by starcrunch061, helped me so much and in the end i got the most important platinum in my list. Thanks to this guy!

That guide isn't eligible for the GOTYA 2016. Only guides published between December 2 2015 and December 1 2016 count. The OP has a list of the guides that count.

• Like 1

HappyKastanie's   https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4104-salt-and-sanctuary-trophy-guide gets my nod. The reason-

"Keep in mind that this is not a walkthrough. This guide will only go over things that are essential to progressing in the game and obtaining trophies. It is strongly advised to still explore the game on your own to find gear and other items."

This perfectly sums up what I look for in a guide.

• Like 2