PS4 crashing during installation

Z1MZUM

I just want to know if anyone else had this problem. I went to install this game last night and of course the 9GB update starts, I started the game without installing the up date, the HDD went a bit crazy and the screen blacked out resulting in a safe mode re-boot checking the HDD, Second try and exactly the same thing happened. I deleted the game and reinstalled, it took a good 5 minutes for the game to actually start, I started the tutorial and basically am left standing in the sewers with no guide on what to do rendering the tutorial as useless. To check my ps4 I installed Deus ex in between D2 installs and it's all fine.

Edit: Ok, so now my PS4 has completely shat itself after fully installing this game. Basically I'm going to have to reinitialize and reinstall the OS, this is not fun as I have a 4TB drive. So here's the deal, I have reinstalled this game 4 times now? The HDD just goes crazy each time until I delete the game, I gave it one more try and can't even get to the GUI to delete it. So I just hope I have some cloud saves,,,,,,,,

Edit Edit: Ok guys, can lock my thread as it turns out that my HDD was on its last legs. Currently re-downloading 3tb of games. But hey, Dishonored 2 runs fine.

Edited by Z1MZUM