Demo kills resulting in suicide

So I helped someone with his demo kills, but something really weird happened.

He blew up the buildings with C4 and I ran into it but it said I committed suicide, and he got no demo 2.0 kills.

I don't what the hell we were doing wrong, but I don't believe we did anything different than when I got the demo 2.0 kills back in April.

I highly doubt that they patched this somehow, since this game is out for a long time and they are all focussed on BF3.

Sorry for this little info, since I don't know what I should tell that could be wrong, I hope someone can help us.

He only needs the demo 2.0 kills and level 22 for his platinum.

I thought you meant that you were dying when you blew the charges. When I got those kills I set charges on the corners of the building, and under the stairs, and then I waited for an enemy to come in and blew the charge. Sometimes the explosion killed the enemy, but a good amount of the time I was able to get demo kills although I accidentally killed myself in the process. :P

I thought you meant that you were dying when you blew the charges. When I got those kills I set charges on the corners of the building, and under the stairs, and then I waited for an enemy to come in and blew the charge. Sometimes the explosion killed the enemy, but a good amount of the time I was able to get demo kills although I accidentally killed myself in the process. :P

No, the guy who needed the demo kills placed the charges, blew it, I heard the collapsing sound, ran into, and instead of a demo 2.0 kill I suicided.

No, the guy who needed the demo kills placed the charges, blew it, I heard the collapsing sound, ran into, and instead of a demo 2.0 kill I suicided.

Oh, I see, that is different than what I was thining. That does not make sense.....it should not count as a suicide.

Well a couple times I did. That should be the cause! Yeah that must have been it! I thought I would help him out, dang that was pretty stupid :P

Thanks!

Your bombs are the reason why it said you committed suicide and why he didn't get a demo kill. You should play with more people so he has someone to resupply him with more C4.