BulletStorm Full Clip Edition Official Trailer

PS3 Bulletstorm platinum is impossible to get. PS4 platinum is not. That's the carrot.

Still isn't worth paying so much extra money solely for a platinum trophy.

If I'd finished the Bulletstorm MP trophies before the servers closed, I'd now have the platinum, but honestly, it's not a big issue.  Having said that, though, if by some miracle the servers DID come back, I'd jump straight back into the MP to finish it. ;)

I don't know if it is just a skin. The PS store is calling a piece of DLC the Duke Nukem Bulletstorm World Tour. You get the dlc free if you pre order. I still don't think that justifies a 60 dollar price tag for one remaster when like you said the Bioshock collection and I'll add in that the Uncharted collection and Assassasin's creed collection all had 3 games for that price.

The Duke "DLC" is just a skin and rerecorded script using the Duke Nukem voice actor with a smattering of new lines.

On the upside, it's not full-price, but not priced where it should be either for a remaster.

Still isn't worth paying so much extra money solely for a platinum trophy.

Definitely not worth the asking price, but it is a bloody good game.

If I'd finished the Bulletstorm MP trophies before the servers closed, I'd now have the platinum, but honestly, it's not a big issue.  Having said that, though, if by some miracle the servers DID come back, I'd jump straight back into the MP to finish it. ;)

I'm with you on this, though the online gameplay was very boring.