ALMOST 149 hour, missing 7 coins

Mr-_-Daisy

Hello,

i have seen many topics regarding coins, i know it's all random, and more than 700! to get extra coins,

been repeating stage 11, playing online, doing challenges with turbo controller.

still can't find last seven coins 

Zoro (New World) Sanji (New World) Alvida Mark Marco Mark Sabo Mark New Usopp Mark New Chopper Mark

tried playing with different character, new world costumes, and still can't find any of them...

just keep getting old coins over and over again..

any suggestions ?

Thanks & Regards 

Unfortunately there just really isn't anything you can do to boost your chances. Just have to keep repeating the same stupid thing over and over. You're even further than I was in hours played but considering you need the 100K trophy as well you might as well just keep trying. 

I will say this...there's a legend that if you ask for a break in the status section of PSNP...you will get what you're looking for. (This is actually a half joke...it's worked for more than a few players. :P )

Hello,

i have seen many topics regarding coins, i know it's all random, and more than 700! to get extra coins,

been repeating stage 11, playing online, doing challenges with turbo controller.

still can't find last seven coins 

Zoro (New World) Sanji (New World) Alvida Mark Marco Mark Sabo Mark New Usopp Mark New Chopper Mark

tried playing with different character, new world costumes, and still can't find any of them...

just keep getting old coins over and over again..

any suggestions ?

Thanks & Regards 

When i played for 20 hours mission 11 and only needed 4 new coins i discovered that i makes a big difference if you complete a mission on Gold or on Silver Rating. So go Mission 11, choose Ruffy New World, Difficulty set to EASY and make sure you kill many and fast... i chose HARD and died 3 times to lower difficulty but still got high rated coins (4-5 stars), but no ultra rare coins... after altering difficulty to EASY and getting Gold for Mission Complete i got 1 star coins but the few still missing within 3 hours... Could've stopped grinding after 30 hours, but made it then in 65 :(

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 4:31 PM, reckscollie said:

I exprienced the same too, but in my case I only need New World Sanji. I almost gave it up but luckily after grinding for so long I got it in the fight with Rob Lucci the boss fight with lots of QTE.

now 205H left with two only... 

Zoro (New World)

New Chopper Mark

been doing online and play with both chopper and zoro.. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

After getting platinum on this twice. I found that trying to get over 700! on the first couple of stages (which I normally never play) seemed to get some of the coins I was missing.

it's quite tough as you need to play the stages without getting hit, which is why you should get all 3 musou powered up and keep doing musou on people so all the kills give double !

Usopp is a good choice since he has long range attacks and you can just keep trying to hit people from afar and less chance of getting hit.

If anyone can help I'd like to ask something. I need 3 more coins:

Hancock

Chopper Mark (New World)

Nami Mark (New World)

I've grinded ch 11 CP9 for hours and have gotten every coin from this level besides these 3. Hancock's coin in particular never seems to drop despite playing her log at least a few times. Anty recommendations on which level to play with who for these three coins or should I just stick to Ch 11?

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 9:26 AM, PalaceTheron said:

If anyone can help I'd like to ask something. I need 3 more coins:

Hancock

Chopper Mark (New World)

Nami Mark (New World)

I've grinded ch 11 CP9 for hours and have gotten every coin from this level besides these 3. Hancock's coin in particular never seems to drop despite playing her log at least a few times. Anty recommendations on which level to play with who for these three coins or should I just stick to Ch 11?

On 11/10/2021 at 10:50 AM, MohameDina9192 said:

Am missing franky new mark coin and have been grinding for long time 

any tipa?

i found it faster when you do online with the character you want... it took me too long, but it dropped 

also check this post