Just wondering?

Hey there to anyone who has this, I wanted to ask what opinions are on trophies?

I haven't messed with any of these arcade archive games and was wondering how hard or easy they are?

I do want to play Haunted Castle as it's one of the very few Vanias left I haven't played!

I guess I'm asking if they can all be achieved by simply beating the game?

Arcade archive games are, in general, very easy. The odd one can present a challenge but you actually don't need to start earning trophies until you've earned the hardest one if that makes sense. That's why the completion times are always really fast.

Hmmm. Can you elaborate? Which one is the hardest one?

Mat Mania Exciting Hour i seem to remember being a bit harder for me than the others that I've played. There are so many of these games (I wouldn't be surprised if there are more than 50) so i can't really say which is the hardest of them all.

Ahhh I see. Do you have Haunted Castle? Maybe I'm making too much of it if they're as easy as you say. If they can be achieved by simply making a run through the game that would be great!

Although I think I may have to post a lower score first so that I can top it for the higher scores, or am I mistaken?

In general most AA games are easy but there is a few that is quite challenging if it's your first time playing them. A lot of people have issues with Crazy Climbers, Mat Mania and the new fighting game AoA, In my opinion Haunted Castle  is quite dull gameplay wise but it's not hard by any means.

Edit: It's a watered down, slower and more annoying version of Castlevania.

Edited by NightRusticDawn

In general most AA games are easy but there is a few that is quite challenging if it's your first time playing them. A lot of people have issues with Crazy Climbers, Mat Mania and the new fighting game AoA, In my opinion Haunted Castle is quite dull gameplay wise but it's not hard by any means.

Edit: It's a watered down, slower and more annoying version of Castlevania.

Fun fact: it's actually THE first Castlevania! Its legit and it's the one that started it all. Akumaju Dracula is what the next one would be called, or Vampire Killer, known to us as Castlevania.

But yeah that's the whole reason I'm interested in the first place. Thanks for the input.

Fun fact: it's actually THE first Castlevania! Its legit and it's the one that started it all. Akumaju Dracula is what the next one would be called, or Vampire Killer, known to us as Castlevania.

But yeah that's the whole reason I'm interested in the first place. Thanks for the input.

Ummm... Castlevania on NES came out earlier than Haunted Castle. I'm looking at the releases and Huanted Castle came out 2 years after Castlevania.

• 3 months later...