Trophy Guide and Roadmap Video

JoshC17

Pretty cool way to do trophy guides. Useful for people who better comprehend things with visual elements to them. Saves them them from having to read what most of the time is A LOT of text. I for one prefer text guides over this but for some people, something like this would be most useful. 

• Like 2

Pretty cool way to do trophy guides. Useful for people who better comprehend things with visual elements to them. Saves them them from having to read what most of the time is A LOT of text. I for one prefer text guides over this but for some people, something like this would be most useful. 

Thank you! I prefer visual I think just because it can be quite difficult to explain things through text. I will be doing some more on other games and see how it goes really haha

• Like 3

Thank you! I prefer visual I think just because it can be quite difficult to explain things through text. I will be doing some more on other games and see how it goes really haha

That's true. However, that's when text guides refer to pictures or a short video just in case its too difficult to explain something in words. Nonetheless this is still a good idea and i'm glad to hear your pushing forward with the idea. 

Edited by - Cammy -
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

When I went from chapter 2 to the very end in Hard-Boiled mode, it didn't give the trophy, and gave me the message that Hard-Boiled was now unlocked.

What did you do that you skipped over in the video that makes the game still consider you in Hard-Boiled?

edit: Nevermind, got the trophy now. I had to re-enter the "unlock all levels" cheat for the skip to still be considered in Hard-Boiled.

Edited by acookieman
correction of something I said
  • Like 4

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/14/2017 at 7:23 PM, acookieman said:

I had to re-enter the "unlock all levels" cheat for the skip to still be considered in Hard-Boiled.

Thank you! The 11th and 12th step in the video comes down to this:

1. Start New Game -> Hard-Boiled or New York Minute
    1. When you get control of your character press on the right side of the Touchpad to pause the game
    2. Enter the All weapons and full ammo cheat :l1::l2::r1::r2::triangle::circle::cross::square:
  2. Play until you reach Chapter 2: One Way or the Other
    1. After the game saves, press on the left side of the Touchpad to go to the title screen
    2. Enter the Unlock all levels cheat :up::down::left::right::up::left::down::circle: (you can't tell if it worked so input it multiple times to be sure)
  3. Select Load Level -> Part III -> Chapter 8 -> Pain and Suffering
  4. Complete the mission using the sniper and any automatic you got from the cheat earlier