Which Steins;Gate should I play first?

DuckSwimmer

Just out of curiosity I'm wondering which game I should play first. This one or the first one that released? To my understanding 0's story took place before the first one released if I'm not mistaken?

Just so I could get a better understanding &experience out of the story, for those who've played these games, which one do you guys think I should play first.. I bought the first one during a sale and I recently purchased 0 because Vita games can be a bitch to get.

Thank you.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Just out of curiosity I'm wondering which game I should play first. This one or the first one that released? To my understanding 0's story took place before the first one released if I'm not mistaken?

Just so I could get a better understanding &experience out of the story, which one do you guys think I should play first.. I bought the first one during a sale and I recently purchased 0 because Vita games can be a bitch to get.

Thank you.

Play Steins;Gate first. Steins;Gate 0 plays after the events of Steins;Gate. 0 will reference some of the main points of the story from the first game but you won't understand it fully if you haven't played it. And you won't enjoy it as much.

• Like 3

Play Steins;Gate first. Steins;Gate 0 plays after the events of Steins;Gate. 0 will reference some of the main points of the story from the first game but you won't understand it fully if you haven't played it. And you won't enjoy it as much.

Gotcha, thank you so much for this o/