Playstation Experience 2016 - Many localizations announced

Satoshi Ookami

Pyre should be good considering it's from developers of Transistor and Bastion.

Let it Die available for free.

A few games released today.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/let-die-mother-russia-bleeds-garou-surgeon-simulator-vr-lara-croft-go-launch-today-ps4

Another game for Vita!

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/windjammers-coming-ps4-ps-vita

Horizon got a new trailer.

And thing that is probably going to make people jump out of their seats the most.

The Last of Us 2 officially announced.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

So, we are finished. 

I gotta tell you guys, this... was the best conference this year. No doubts.

Seriously, holy lord. I felt like it went back to 2014! 

No BS about 4K and graphiczzz, actual game infos, trailers, just awesome.

I agree. It was interesting from beginning to end

Uncharted lost legacy seemingly being a stand alone game has me annoyed though. I only kept my copy of U4 for the single player DLC. I could have traded it in months ago!

Now if only there'd be a confirmation for Ys VIII for the West. Or did we already get one and I just missed it?

XSEED is waiting for PS4 to hit Japan. No one knows whether they already started working on Vita version so the translation can only be ported or they will start working once the PS4 version is out.

Uncharted lost legacy seemingly being a stand alone game has me annoyed though. I only kept my copy of U4 for the single player DLC. I could have traded it in months ago!

You never know, they could always do some quick DLC to fill the gap between U4 and ULL =D

XSEED is waiting for PS4 to hit Japan. No one knows whether they already started working on Vita version so the translation can only be ported or they will start working once the PS4 version is out.

I see, so we'll probably have to wait a few more months for news. I sure hope they're already translating the game so that we don't have to wait that long after the PS4 version's release.

Since Gema-tan does not have an article, here's something about the Raven DLC =D

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/03/ravens-story-will-free-gravity-rush-2-dlc/

I see, so we'll probably have to wait a few more months for news. I sure hope they're already translating the game so that we don't have to wait that long after the PS4 version's release.

Yea, definitely, but a few months would be the best scenario. If the translation did not start, we can't expect it before 2018.

VITA ON THE STAGE! FREAKING VITA ON THE STAGE! SHE EXISTS! (Even though the guy has PS4 cap, lol)

What does this mean?  Vita announcement?  Support? love? What? What?  Sony figured out that Vita is actually his baby and is going to send some loving?  Are you just teasing me?

Is it about Ys or is there more?

That's just WOW! Honestly i was expecting quite shit and like 90% of Sony Talking about his Vr and this kind of stuff who expected THIS conference i agree with Satoshi is literally one of the best in the last 2 years!

So many good stuff, CRASH Finally some screen, that would be a sure Pre-Order as soon as i have a date! The Parappa, loco roco, wipeout, so many great classic getting back to light, °YS On Vita Damn WOW!  Yakuza Kimawi and 6 for the west such a wonderful news, Ni no kuni 2 with finally something else than just the announcment and of course TLOU 2, Yeah where are the people talking about how wonderful was the Gold on Box this month? :awesome: