Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

Xugashi

Here is an overview:

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
 will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training, and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Her are the key features:

• Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
  • Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
  • Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
  • Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
  • Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.  
  • Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
  • Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.
  • Like 2

Literally gasmed on the bus just now when this popped on my youtube feed. I'm so hype. I'm so happy X gets to be in this instead of classic or Volnutt, took them long enough.

WHEN'S MAHVEL BAYBEE?!

Will casual players actually be able to play this one?

I felt 3 was really easy for people to get a handle of. LMHS MMHS OTG Hyper was almost a universal bread and butter for the whole cast, making it easy to start playing any character immediately.

?Who is the guy sitting at the throne at the last segment of the video? I call Thanos but i can be wrong.

IMHO it's Sigma from Megaman X lol.

Anyway i was going to come here and scream RELIST THE GODDAMN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS SINCE YOU RENEWED THE LICENSE.

And they announced the remaster of the third game, too? What the **** is happening today? Wipeout, Crash, Parappa, TLOU2, Chloe Frazer, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 trailer with super-awesome music.

Edited by Lance_87

Literally gasmed on the bus just now when this popped on my youtube feed. I'm so hype. I'm so happy X gets to be in this instead of classic or Volnutt, took them long enough.

WHEN'S MAHVEL BAYBEE?!

I felt 3 was really easy for people to get a handle of. LMHS MMHS OTG Hyper was almost a universal bread and butter for the whole cast, making it easy to start playing any character immediately.

Granted, I never played a fighting game other than Smash at the time of starting UMvC, and I was having a hard time learning the basics of play outside of a handful of attacks for my favorite characters.

Hopefully, for whatever reason I'll have an easier time getting into this one.

Edited by TheAveryChu

I predict Marvel characters will be Spiderman Captain America Iron man(confirmed) Captain Marvel(confirmed) Hulk Most of the X-men Nightcrawler,Gambit,and Wolverine especially. Fantastic Four (possibly) Doctor Strange,Falcon,Vision, and many more after all it is called MVC Infinite right?

It's happening people!

I wonder what will sell more: Injustice 2 or this. 

I predict Marvel characters will be Spiderman Captain America Iron man(confirmed) Captain Marvel(confirmed) Hulk Most of the X-men Nightcrawler,Gambit,and Wolverine especially. Fantastic Four (possibly) Doctor Strange,Falcon,Vision, and many more after all it is called MVC Infinite right?

Can mutants even be in it? X-Men weren't allowed in Lego Avengers :/ Nor were Fantastic Four...

I wonder what will sell more: Injustice 2 or this. 

Can mutants even be in it? X-Men weren't allowed in Lego Avengers :/ Nor were Fantastic Four...

I'm not sure but if they were those are the ones I hope they pick. I mean X-men were in all 3 MvC games so I think mutants are allowed.

They were allowed in Lego Marvel Super-Heroes, but not Avengers. Maybe Marvel will be more lenient with this game

Maybe but that's just my prediction.I'm just saying Wolverine was in all 3. Storm and Magneto were in MVC 2 and 3.Gambit,Juggernaut,Iceman,Psylocke, and Sabretooth were in MvC 2.So I don't see why Marvel can't include them In the roster.