Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

Xugashi

I keep hearing that the X-Men and Fantastic Four characters will not be in the game and while that is kind of sad, it just leaves room for other characters like Loki, Squirrel Girl, Luke Cage, the newer spider-people, and Gwenpool to get in the game.There are a ton of good Marvel characters outside of the mutants and fantastic four and I think it's time for some other character to get some of the spotlight.

I keep hearing that the X-Men and Fantastic Four characters will not be in the game and while that is kind of sad, it just leaves room for other characters like Loki, Squirrel Girl, Luke Cage, the newer spider-people, and Gwenpool to get in the game.There are a ton of good Marvel characters outside of the mutants and fantastic four and I think it's time for some other character to get some of the spotlight.

Loki and Luke Cage would be good characters.  Maybe Thanos or even Star-Lord too? Who knows really on what else they can do with the characters, as I agree, there are plenty of other Marvel characters to pick from.  Hell, they could even give Blade a go too, maybe even The Punisher too.  Perhaps Spidey villains could have a go like Green Goblin or Rhino or others like that.

Loki and Luke Cage would be good characters.  Maybe Thanos or even Star-Lord too? Who knows really on what else they can do with the characters, as I agree, there are plenty of other Marvel characters to pick from.  Hell, they could even give Blade a go too, maybe even The Punisher too.  Perhaps Spidey villains could have a go like Green Goblin or Rhino or others like that.

Venom and Carnage would be cool to. Ultron,Antman,Ghostrider,Black Widow and Black Panther would be nice to add in the game as well.

I think Thor is a given. The stage looks like the gates to Asgard, and it would coincide with Thor Ragnarok being in the same year. I hope Loki is a character too. He has a lot of potential for play style, like clones, teleports and long range staff whacking.

I'd imagine that at least one of the Guardians is playable, and Thanos. I hope its Star-Lord so I can moon walk all over your dead, cold corpses.

I hope that someone from SFV is in, one of the new guys. If they did that they would probably use Necalli, but I honestly would want Rashid because he would have some pretty cool air options I'd imagine.

I feel like the Capcom side is hard to pick. I know there's a lot of old characters and IP they could use but I also question that if Marvel is playing an MCU relevance stance on this, then does the same apply to Capcom? I hope so, because that might mean we will get a MMX9 in the future. I'm hopeful.

I feel like the Capcom side is hard to pick. I know there's a lot of old characters and IP they could use but I also question that if Marvel is playing an MCU relevance stance on this, then does the same apply to Capcom? I hope so, because that might mean we will get a MMX9 in the future. I'm hopeful.

A Monster Hunter, Gene from God Hand, a power stone character, a Onimusha character maybe Sōki, and a Rival Schools Character is all I want from the Capcom side.

Morrigan and Captain America confirmed in the ESPN Trailer.

Just saw it. Is it just me or are these guys looking like they are action figures, like that's the aesthetic they are going for?

... I blame Disney...

A Monster Hunter, Gene from God Hand, a power stone character, a Onimusha character maybe Sōki, and a Rival Schools Character is all I want from the Capcom side.

I feel like the only one of those that has a high chance is the monster hunter. Maybe a baby Brachydios would be nice lol

The more I think about Brachydios as a character, the more I want it. Bounces for days.

Edited by AuzzieWingman

Depends, which is more popular? DC or Marvel? :S

I wouldn't say it comes down to just that. I'd say the Marvel universe brings in a lot more casual players. However, Injustice has appeal among both the casual DC fans and the Mortal Kombat fans. Marvel is the better fighter in my opinion, however in terms of sales it could go either way.

• 10 months later...
On 12/4/2016 at 10:42 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Based upon that trailer there, the Infinity Stones could work... I mean I suppose it depends on who has what stone, maybe one stone has weakness you can exploit to help even the battlefield in general.

Ah well, so long as Wesker is confirmed, that's all I care about :P

Hopefully he'll be one of the DLC characters