Signature Battle IX [RESULTS]

cmgravekeeper

Signature Battle IX  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite ELITE signature.

2. 2. Vote for your favorite PRO signature.

3. 3. Vote for your favorite NOVICE signature.

Just now, Masamune said:

The opening for that is definitely worse, but I don't know... it's pretty close. xD

The fact they used a pretty nice sounding song in the Japanese version and then we get fucked over because western shit. :( This was waaaaaay better than that "My Hands" shit. They could have used J-Rock for FFXV. :giggle:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DEMON said:

The fact they used a pretty nice sounding song in the Japanese version and then we get fucked over because western shit. :( This was waaaaaay better than that "My Hands" shit. They could have used J-Rock for FFXV. :giggle:

I'm guessing it has something to do with copyright crap since that video is blocked in the US (had to watch it on dailymotion). But yeah, I'd take that way before "My Hands". xD

• Like 2

Just now, Masamune said:

I'm guessing it has something to do with copyright crap since that video is blocked in the US (had to watch it on dailymotion). But yeah, I'd take that way before "My Hands". xD

Wasn't blocked for me and I'm in UK, that means UK could have maybe been freed from that "My Hands" shit. Damn it America!

I dunno what was the reason they didn't want that.. I think I read once it's because they thought the western market of their games would have prefered an English song.. at least with "Stand By Me", there's no comparison of what I know of to make with it plus there was minimum usage of it.. thank fuck.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DEMON said:

I didn't think My Hands was that bad, but after hearing this version I'm totally switching sides.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Wasn't blocked for me and I'm in UK, that means UK could have maybe been freed from that "My Hands" shit. Damn it America!

I dunno what was the reason they didn't want that.. I think I read once it's because they thought the western market of their games would have prefered an English song.. at least with "Stand By Me", there's no comparison of what I know of to make with it plus there was minimum usage of it.. thank fuck.

Sorry for our crimes... lonely onion head

Well I know they weren't talking about me, I usually prefer Japanese songs over English... & actually, I can't understand half the English music I listen to anyways. XD onion head

• Like 2

Just now, Masamune said:

Sorry for our crimes... lonely onion head

Well I know they weren't talking about me, I usually prefer Japanese songs over English... & actually, I can't understand half the English music I listen to anyways. XD onion head

Metal? I am the same.. the only English music I have ever listened to involves lots of screaming and growling.

I can actually mostly understand the Japanese music I listen to. You just  get a grasp for it. It's definitely a good "genre" to get into if you're interested in learning Japanese. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Metal? I am the same.. the only English music I have ever listened to involves lots of screaming and growling.

I can actually mostly understand the Japanese music I listen to. You just  get a grasp for it. It's definitely a good "genre" to get into if you're interested in learning Japanese. :)

Hmm... might be more hard rock than metal, I'm never quite sure what category the stuff I listen to falls under (Slipknot, Disturbed, System of a Down, KoRn). xD

I'd love to learn Japanese, but it's never going to happen... I know baka, konnichiwa, & sayonara, that's about it. :P

• Like 1

Just now, Masamune said:

Hmm... might be more hard rock than metal, I'm never quite sure what category the stuff I listen to falls under (Slipknot, Disturbed, System of a Down, KoRn). xD

I'd love to learn Japanese, but it's never going to happen... I know baka, konnichiwa, & sayonara, that's about it. :P

I would consider Slipknot to be metal. Metal is probably the easiest to get into, then there's heavy, death etc. lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Masamune said:

25 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Same here, though in my case it's because Iisten to soundtracks :lol: .

• Like 2