Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Screenshots, Details & Gameplay Video (Release Date Announced: June 30th, 2017)

Parker

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yup, and if you see at the end, Crash regurgitates the items he receives too xD

I actually do wonder how Coco will do it, if she'll just pull them out of her pockets, cause I doubt she'll do the same as her big brother xD

For a minute I thought you were gonna say something different to pockets hahaha PHEW ? yeah that's a good touch to the game. 3 plats for the game, remastered and looking great. Couldn't be better!!

1 minute ago, Hogie838 said:

For a minute I thought you were gonna say something different to pockets hahaha PHEW 1f605.png yeah that's a good touch to the game. 3 plats for the game, remastered and looking great. Couldn't be better!!

I know, it was tempting to say for sure, but of course they wouldn't do such a thing, but yeah, it's how I picture her doing so, reaching into her pocket and pulling out any gems or relics she gets xD

• 2 weeks later...

On 2017-06-13 at 9:44 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

When I heard rumours about a playable Coco across all three games and a CTR remake, I waited to hear about this "surprise". I have seen this, I immediately thrown money at my screen. The game is now pre-ordered! :D Even before E3 I planned to pre-order it! xD

Edited by Maxie Mouse

22 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

When I heard rumours about a playable Coco across all three games and a CTR remake, I waited to hear about this "surprise". I have seen this, I immediately thrown money at my screen. The game is now pre-ordered! :D Even before E3 I planned to pre-order it! xD

Then... you are quite welcome :D

I'm just glad she plays rather well actually and not have piddly kicks and all that sort of stuff, as in, she is essentially much like her big brother in terms of moves :D

Just now, ZachBoardyHD said:

I'm  positive it's a harder version of the hog ride mission

Ah okay, if that's the case, should be interesting to see... but I guess we shall all find out in 2 weeks time :D

But I do love when you're Coco in the winter levels... she actually shivers a bit.

Also, that piranha plant death animation, more than just a blank screen now with Crash simply spinning around... that bloody thing actually eats him this time around x.x

This looks like such a classy remaster job, I love it. Really looking forward to the game, I completely lost touch with Crash since the PS1 days!

If they also remaster Crash Team Racing eventually, then that's it: they've remastered my childhood.

A remaster with no old code: Crash Bandicoot was rebuilt nearly from scratch

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/06/a-remaster-with-no-old-code-crash-bandicoot-was-rebuilt-nearly-from-scratch/

Highly recommend this read. Sounds like they put a lot of work into this remaster, and it's not just a simple copy paste with updated visuals like most remasters are.

People better be buying this to show Sony that they want these games. The only way Crash Team Racing and Spyro the Trilogy will ever happen is if the customers that want them back up their talk and buy this remaster.

11 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

I have it preordered months 1f604.png

Just one more week! It'll be fun to play this with my nephew and have him appreciate a game that I liked as a kid as well. Best thing about these remasters. It's great for us old fuckers, but it's good for the kids growing up now as well. Nobody wants to play PS1 Crash anymore, my god does it ever look bad now. Which is sad.

43 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Just one more week! It'll be fun to play this with my nephew and have him appreciate a game that I liked as a kid as well. Best thing about these remasters. It's great for us old fuckers, but it's good for the kids growing up now as well. Nobody wants to play PS1 Crash anymore, my god does it ever look bad now. Which is sad.

They still don't appreciate remasters either in my experience. They just don't feel the nostalgia that we do ? All I hear is THAT'S ANCIENT! ahaha but, well, so am I!

Do we get it earlier or anything, no?

Edited by Hogie838

46 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

My sister wants to give it a go, she's 18... but regardless of that, she did tell me she wants to give it a go as well, which I'll be happy to let her have a go on it sometime for sure.... even if she might not be good at games, would still be interesting to see how well she plays :D