Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Screenshots, Details & Gameplay Video (Release Date Announced: June 30th, 2017)

Parker

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

You know, I highly doubt they'd add it in, but if they did, would you guys think there would be that Spyro the Dragon demo still added in with Crash 3? You know, redone in the updated graphics as well.

As a teaser for a Spyro collection that would be a cool idea, but nah not gonna happen. Hopefully one will follow but won't be right away; they'll wait to see how Crash sells first. 

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

You know, I highly doubt they'd add it in, but if they did, would you guys think there would be that Spyro the Dragon demo still added in with Crash 3? You know, redone in the updated graphics as well.

Not Gonna happen, if things aren't changed even there Spyro should still be an Insomniac Mark and it's not like 10-20 years ago where you'll see Demo from Other Companies games, you barely see Demo nowadays :( 

In Any case hopefully we'll see that collection, after all they're ReMaking R&C, after the boom that Crash will be they're totally idiots not realising to do Spyro then. 

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Not Gonna happen, if things aren't changed even there Spyro should still be an Insomniac Mark and it's not like 10-20 years ago where you'll see Demo from Other Companies games, you barely see Demo nowadays :( 

In Any case hopefully we'll see that collection, after all they're ReMaking R&C, after the boom that Crash will be they're totally idiots not realising to do Spyro then. 

Yeah, I know what you mean, would be awesome, but I doubt it would even happen at all.  It's not like those awesome demo discs we used to have from the PS1 era of things.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, would be awesome, but I doubt it would even happen at all.  It's not like those awesome demo discs we used to have from the PS1 era of things.

Yep, back then you even can find Demo available in the Magazines, ir emember getting one where i plaied the demo for Medievil, Spiderman and some other games, like 5-6 Games just in tha disc. Nowadays, just look at Dishonored and Mafia 3, the game has to come out and not satisfy the Expectatives to see a Demo for it? That's Stupid, so Expect some kind of Demo in a game at all it's Utopia :( 

11 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yep, back then you even can find Demo available in the Magazines, ir emember getting one where i plaied the demo for Medievil, Spiderman and some other games, like 5-6 Games just in tha disc. Nowadays, just look at Dishonored and Mafia 3, the game has to come out and not satisfy the Expectatives to see a Demo for it? That's Stupid, so Expect some kind of Demo in a game at all it's Utopia :( 

Yeah, demos don't really happen too much anymore, which sucks.  But hopefully we get a demo for this game a little bit before release, would be nice after all.

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, demos don't really happen too much anymore, which sucks.  But hopefully we get a demo for this game a little bit before release, would be nice after all.

For Crash? I higly doubt it, Sony games almost don't have a Demo on the Store, only Parappa i think :(

Just now, Sora9427 said:

For Crash? I higly doubt it, Sony games almost don't have a Demo on the Store, only Parappa i think :(

Ah well, wont stop me from getting the game at all :D

I do imagine the trophies will be the same for each game more or less, as in, collecting gems, relics, maybe collecting lives, destroying all boxes in the games, etc, etc... you know, the normal trophies.  Not sure if I'll be able to platinum each game though (at least I'm sure each game will have their own platinum trophy, I doubt they'll go the 100% route for these).  But hey, we shall see when the end of June comes around :D

28 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah well, wont stop me from getting the game at all :D

I do imagine the trophies will be the same for each game more or less, as in, collecting gems, relics, maybe collecting lives, destroying all boxes in the games, etc, etc... you know, the normal trophies.  Not sure if I'll be able to platinum each game though (at least I'm sure each game will have their own platinum trophy, I doubt they'll go the 100% route for these).  But hey, we shall see when the end of June comes around :D

Not needed a Demo for that :P

I'm sure we'll see 3 Plats, it's like that for most collections after all! Probably even if there are different stuff for Example the Cortex/Brio/Bonus levels in the first one. Or the 5 Secret levels in the Second one not accessible normally, or the Time relics in Crash 3 + The Power Ups, so they can totally make things different aside the obvious Completingthe game and getting all the Gems which are in every of them :)

In Crash 2 talking about hidden stuff they could make a Trophy like like "Beat up: Poor Polar, he was just sitting there" for a Certain thing :awesome: 

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Not needed a Demo for that :P

I'm sure we'll see 3 Plats, it's like that for most collections after all! Probably even if there are different stuff for Example the Cortex/Brio/Bonus levels in the first one. Or the 5 Secret levels in the Second one not accessible normally, or the Time relics in Crash 3 + The Power Ups, so they can totally make things different aside the obvious Completingthe game and getting all the Gems which are in every of them :)

In Crash 2 talking about hidden stuff they could make a Trophy like like "Beat up: Poor Polar, he was just sitting there" for a Certain thing :awesome: 

Ah yes, that Polar, which if I recall, he gives you a bunch of lives once you beat him up... so hey, worth it in my opinion xD

10 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah yes, that Polar, which if I recall, he gives you a bunch of lives once you beat him up... so hey, worth it in my opinion xD

Yep up to 5 i think, well Beat up is Excessive, you just jump on him xD

But yeah all this neat things they could do, even if not many since most of secrets in the levels are needed for the Gems anyway.

I saw this Stream all around today, but it's just me or they already showed 50-60% of this level anyway last Time? 

In Any case, another First Game Level, can't wait to see some mroe for Crash 2 and some first level for the Third one which we still haven't see a thing :3 

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I saw this Stream all around today, but it's just me or they already showed 50-60% of this level anyway last Time? 

In Any case, another First Game Level, can't wait to see some mroe for Crash 2 and some first level for the Third one which we still haven't see a thing :3 

Hopefully some gameplay with Coco as well, to see how she's done in the game with her levels too, either tiger or jet ski version.

10 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Hopefully some gameplay with Coco as well, to see how she's done in the game with her levels too, either tiger or jet ski version.

Well for that even if they show us the Polar Level in the 2Nd one (Which we had seen 2 Photos already) basically it's the same Principle, but yeah it would be cool to see! I Hope the 2 Plane levels are good with controls, on Vita they weren't Hard but on PSP when i tried them, oh god xD

I'm Curious to see if they'll even keep the "Secret Starting" in Crash 2 or not :P 

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Well for that even if they show us the Polar Level in the 2Nd one (Which we had seen 2 Photos already) basically it's the same Principle, but yeah it would be cool to see! I Hope the 2 Plane levels are good with controls, on Vita they weren't Hard but on PSP when i tried them, oh god xD

I'm Curious to see if they'll even keep the "Secret Starting" in Crash 2 or not :P 

Yeah I know, I was meaning some Coco stuff, since we have seen other characters so far, but nothing on Coco as of yet :D

Well, I know that they were going to make Crash 1 a bit easier in regards to the crates, as in, not needing a perfect run for the gems, meaning you could die and back to the checkpoint, break the rest of the crates and still get the gem for the level this time around, which will make things easier at least xD

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah I know, I was meaning some Coco stuff, since we have seen other characters so far, but nothing on Coco as of yet :D

Well, I know that they were going to make Crash 1 a bit easier in regards to the crates, as in, not needing a perfect run for the gems, meaning you could die and back to the checkpoint, break the rest of the crates and still get the gem for the level this time around, which will make things easier at least xD

Well Coco aside we don't really have seen much of the other characters in my opinion ?

We Haven't see for Example N.Tropy (My favourite boss), Tiny we have seen it in the different versions? I don't think, we haven't seen Dingodile and so on, we have seen very few stuff and mostly from the First game so honestly with 2 months and haf to the game it would be nice to see some more in general and not only one level we already seen half of it... 

It would be really nice show us a Crash warped level like with Coco yeah or the Planes ones or the Race with the Bike!

Well that is actually a really good thing, i don't know you and other but in Crash 1 i HATE the Cloud Levels, oh god they're always a nightmare to me! And so knowing i can do them not in one run perfectly it's a relief! And i think they'll just make it easier the First one Making this system like it already is in the 2Nd and 3rd one, i don't see how they could make easier the others (Well maybe put more times in the Time trails in the 3Rd one i guess but at that point i would expect to get the Plat Relics and not only gold for the trophy!)